Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

update by neferp1tou

Artist neferp1tou [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

update

Postby neferp1tou » Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:41 am

yo, it's been a while cs! i've been taking a break from drawing on oekaki and chicken smoothie in itself, and i apologize for not announcing it or anything, as it sort of just happened. i wasn't really planning it, but i think that i needed it. i was putting too much, and probably still am, on myself and biting off wayyy more than i can chew. this is a habit of mine, and it tends to happen when i get too stressed out, overwhelmed, or just need something to distract myself with from more important things. sort of like an escape, except it isn't a positive one, because i am just putting even more on myself. for example, i'll ask for commissions even though i'm already overwhelmed and stressed enough, just because i convince myself that i have the time and energy to finish them, but in the end, that just provs to be wrong. so, i apologize for totally disappearing from cs for a while, and i'm really sorry if you are waiting on artwork. all i can say it, i'm trying really hard. art is something i use to cope, and recently it's been realy hard to draw since it just takes so much time, something i'm very short on in terms of getting more important things done. so, i don't really know when i'll finish the commissions, but i just wanted to put something out there so my followers and others would know. ily guys, sorry for the rambling, have a great day.
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: update

Postby nana » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:29 pm

i luv ur art so much πŸ₯Ί
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ ⋆⋅‒⋅⋆ ───────┐
she/they - adult
toyhou.se
bi - audhd
└─────── ⋆⋅‒⋅⋆ β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
nana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:59 pm

unlinedclover wrote:i luv ur art so much πŸ₯Ί

oh my gosh, thank u so much <3!! that means a lot to me, i really appreciate that <3
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:03 am

FSDFSOJFSO, I AM SO LATE AND I AM SO SORRY ABOUT THAT.

Ahh, I was getting worried about you! But don't worry about it, taking a break from things can be healthy and needed. <3 I'm sorry you went through this. That part about taking commissions even if you're already stressed... dang, that was relatable. I get that. I have a habit of picking up more stress when I really need to get RID of stress. ^^,

I'm so glad you're back, Jor. <3 I've missed you and your art so much. Don't worry about commissions and things, k? (Easier said than done, I know... but just try to take things one step at a time and don't overwork yourself. Take breaks. Draw something YOU want to. You've got this.) <33
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me