Based on Click to view
Artist azazel. [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

[PGM] - #012 - Ekans

Postby azazel. » Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:54 am

main thread

you must have a starter and partner at least before entering !

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Who's that pokemon?

it's... Ekans !

edits: Minor Marking
Optional Neck Bandanna: Skull decoration

This will be a personality development contest! Tell me about this pokemon! What do they like? What are their quirks? What makes them tick? No word limit. Anything extra is allowed but will not help your chances of winning. I'm looking for a fleshed out personality!

please fill out the form below to enter!

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]team + link:[/b]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]gender:[/b]
[b]prompt:[/b]

end date 3.15.20!

azazel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [PGM] - #012 - Ekans

Postby megisawsm417 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:47 pm

username: megisawsm417
team + link: The Symphony
name: Coro
prompt: Coro is a very bold Pokemon. He loves being around others. There's just one problem, he has a stutter. He's had it ever since he was an egg. He's tried everything to get rid of it, but nothing works. He's learned to just live with it, but, deep down, he's extremely self-conscious about it, and hates when others bring it up. Despite this, he's very sociable, and has a good image in the eyes of the community, even though snake-like Pokemon aren't always seen as the most friendly. When it comes to others, as long as their decisions aren't hurting anyone, he's fine with it. He values freedom more than anything, making him a perfect fit for the Symphony.
Just a random person on the Internet.
If you don't have a PokefarmQ account, can you click my party? Here it is.
megisawsm417

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [PGM] - #012 - Ekans

Postby azazel. » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:42 pm

megisawsm417 wrote:username: megisawsm417
team + link: The Symphony
name: Coro
prompt: Coro is a very bold Pokemon. He loves being around others. There's just one problem, he has a stutter. He's had it ever since he was an egg. He's tried everything to get rid of it, but nothing works. He's learned to just live with it, but, deep down, he's extremely self-conscious about it, and hates when others bring it up. Despite this, he's very sociable, and has a good image in the eyes of the community, even though snake-like Pokemon aren't always seen as the most friendly. When it comes to others, as long as their decisions aren't hurting anyone, he's fine with it. He values freedom more than anything, making him a perfect fit for the Symphony.

what an adorable response! Thank you for entering, and please welcome Coro to your team! Congratulations!
azazel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me