Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Park Chanyeol + Testing ChickenPaint by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Park Chanyeol + Testing ChickenPaint

Postby Lostfairy » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:40 am

Last night, I had the urge to finally try out the 'new' ChickenPaint program. DUDE, IT'S SO GOOD?? Once I got my sister to help me figure out all the layer stuff that they added, I fell in love. The coloring and erasing feels so much more smooooth! And LAYER FOLDERS ARE HELPFUL.

So yeah, anyway, last night, I decided to take my time and enjoy trying out the program. (I just finished the last bit of shading and did the background today!) I didn't know what to draw but when I messed on Instagram and was showing my sis the Chanyeol account I follow, I picked a random picture to draw. Chanyeol's a baby and I love drawing him. (◜௰◝) Tempo era Chanyeol is so mighty fine and I've been wanting to draw him with his silver hair for forever!

I'm really happy with how this turned out??? I'm happy my line art is decently clean, for once. And ghdgid, I just love how smooth the whole program is. I'M NOT GOING BACK TO CHIBIPAINT V2.0. This one is too fun and nice. ツ

The timer is off by a few minutes, I used a mouse, and please don't steal/repost this! My reference photo is the 1st one on this IG post!

EDIT: Dang, I forgot to shade his eyebrows so woop, I edited that because it'd be bug me later. :>

All comments and likes are appreciated! <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me