Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

someone hates me im telling you by TheBigGay

Artist TheBigGay [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

someone hates me im telling you

Postby TheBigGay » Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:23 pm

yall know i have been trying to get male rats for like a while now and i got my heart broken by some seller who like wasted my time but like the next day i went to pets at home and they had two males for adoption so i instantly got them now this has kinda screwed me over because although i love my new boys (professor ratigan and wormtail or just ratigan and worm as i call them) they did not come with a cage or accessories so now im gonna have to look into getting a carrier and small hamster cage (for cheap of course since im poor and i just spent £10 just to get my boys) which is harder than you would think so im looking online trying to find anything cheap and i see a new post for 4 males with a cage for free. WHERE WERE YOU LIKE YESTERDAY so anyway someone up above or down below is messing with me man i would honestly look into getting the boys too but like 1 that will cause me so much stress having to introduce that many rats and 2 im banned from getting more for a long while oof anyway so uhh thats it but like also shout out to anyone who makes their own rat hammocks, now that i got 2 more boys in my second cage i used for cleaning i have to decorate it but the issue is im like low on hammocks and clips so i spent like 3 hours working on a pyramid hammock for my new boys (i didnt use my sewing machine thats why it took so long) but like im proud of it and my boys seem to like it so might make more when i get more fabric its 5 am i have not slept yet love you goodnight
TheBigGay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me