Spirit Tails Nursery by Springtalon

Based on Click to view
Artist Springtalon [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Spirit Tails Nursery

Postby Springtalon » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:31 pm

Spirit Tails is an ARPG featuring friendly quadrupeds who have ghostly companions attached to their tails. With no set lines, each Spirit Tail is drawn uniquely! Spirit Tails encourages teamwork and companionship, just like each animal has a companion, we wish to help create friendships by having players work together in order to level up and progress through the ranks!

Like most ARPGs, Spirit Tails comes with a nursery! In order to breed together two Spirit Tails, you must either own them, or own one and have permission from the owner of another. Once you have two Spirit Tails ready to breed, you'll need to fill out the form below, complete with the bi-monthly prompt fill, found right here!

Spirit Tails, thanks to the magic of their spirits, are able to breed together regardless of gender or species!

There is no Prompt Right Now as the Nursery is not Open.
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Spirit Tails Nursery

Postby Springtalon » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:59 am

( - when you're ready to breed, just fill out this form! - )

Code: Select all
[center][img]https://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/b3RmLjIwLmViMGYwZi5TU0IzWVc1MElIUnZJR0p5WldWa0lHMTVJRk53YVhKcGRDQlVZV2xzY3lFLC4wAAAAAAAA/gilberta.regular.png[/img]
( - username: - )
( - spirit tail one: - )
( - spirit tail two: - )
( - do you own both spirit tails?: - )
( - if no, please provide proof of permission to use the spirit tail you do not own: - )
( - prompt fill: - )[/center]
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me