:/ by That's Offensive

Based on Click to view
Artist That's Offensive [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
27 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

:/

Postby That's Offensive » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:12 am

trying to add a bit of character to this boi with some accessories but I dont know what to do with him :/
tried some ideas and I guess I like the "firefly flowercrown" and "mail pupper" vibes but idk...
any ideas? any nice little suggestions?? these are very rough ideas so like, I'll fix them up if I decide on one but Im really not inspired right now u.u"

Hiya! ^^
Im That's Offensive but you can call me El or Frog if you want to, I use they/them pronouns but I dont really mind she/he pronounce. Im a swedish artist that has been hanging out on CS since 2015 and this place really feels like home, this site and the people on it are really important to me~
have some questions for/about my characters? // need art tips?
to find some more art by me you can message me for instagram, flipanim and TH links ^^"
That's Offensive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: :/

Postby Falaffle » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:23 am

i really like the mailman outfit, the firefly crown is supper cute as well. but i believe the mailman one would suit him better due to his colors. :)
Falaffle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cr0wz » Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:15 am

I’m so glad to see you trying to spice them up! I’m horrible at doing accessories so I normally don’t, although I really should make more.
I’m really digging the mailman outfit too

but really if you don’t want to use them I won’t take it personally! Do whatever you want with them <3
Cr0wz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby That's Offensive » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:44 pm

WanderingCrows wrote:I’m so glad to see you trying to spice them up! I’m horrible at doing accessories so I normally don’t, although I really should make more.
I’m really digging the mailman outfit too

but really if you don’t want to use them I won’t take it personally! Do whatever you want with them <3

I mean this was a pretty solid design to begin with, Im just unable to draw characters that dont have lots of small details and odd colors, at this point I have grown attached to this boi and now I need to make him fit with the rest of my characters but I think I got some ideas for that ^^

and I like this design and intend on using it, there is nothing you can do to stop me, I'm already doing what I want with them and thats designing an outfit and giving them a story! <3

Hiya! ^^
Im That's Offensive but you can call me El or Frog if you want to, I use they/them pronouns but I dont really mind she/he pronounce. Im a swedish artist that has been hanging out on CS since 2015 and this place really feels like home, this site and the people on it are really important to me~
have some questions for/about my characters? // need art tips?
to find some more art by me you can message me for instagram, flipanim and TH links ^^"
That's Offensive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me