Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

(A) the jumper by JerseyDusk

Artist JerseyDusk [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 8
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

(A) the jumper

Postby JerseyDusk » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:20 am

my entry for Ros and Bruce at the Wicker Ranch Winter Special

writing to come soon

lol why do backgrounds HATE me
Last edited by JerseyDusk on Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
here but not really here, IYKYK
Image ImageImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
OC Site || Dusk til Dawn Equestrian || Adopted Characters || Art Shop || Arroyo Herd || WME's || Deviantart
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JerseyDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the jumper

Postby Lostfairy » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:10 am

This looks so good. ;-; All the detail, abdusiahfs, it's insane! The angles and perspective of this piece are awesome. You should be proud of this. ;_;

And don't worry, backgrounds hate me too. XD I personally love how you drew the trees in the background, the coloring on them is beautiful. <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the jumper

Postby JerseyDusk » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:10 am

Lostfairy wrote:This looks so good. ;-; All the detail, abdusiahfs, it's insane! The angles and perspective of this piece are awesome. You should be proud of this. ;_;

And don't worry, backgrounds hate me too. XD I personally love how you drew the trees in the background, the coloring on them is beautiful. <3

ah thank you so much bby your words mean so much to me!! I'm glad you like the perspective that's what I was mainly working on with this piece!!

I oil paint but my work is impressionistic and a little abstract so it transfers onto my digital backgrounds lol
here but not really here, IYKYK
Image ImageImage
OC Site || Dusk til Dawn Equestrian || Adopted Characters || Art Shop || Arroyo Herd || WME's || Deviantart
JerseyDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me