Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

meet the artist UWU by TheBigGay

Artist TheBigGay [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

meet the artist UWU

Postby TheBigGay » Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:02 pm

hahaha yes meet the artist cool funny hahaha yeah!

i swear to god i am so angry rn im gonna literally scream TWO TIMES THIS HAS HAPPENED IN 2 WEEKS 2 TIMES i swear to god if the next damn rat for sale post i contact does this sort of thing again im gonna scream i understand when they reply to my question if they are available like "i just sold them" or "someone is already looking into them rn i will contact you if they say no if you want" or to even just delete the post if they got sold or something but to just ignore someone is kinda mean i spent like 3 days waiting to see if you would reply or the nightmare i just experienced where they did reply but took forever to reply to my questions " what cage is it " etc etc and when finally when they replied with the picture of the cage i decided yeah i want them so i had a chat with my father (who would have to drive and pay) and he was like yeah sure ask them when we can get them to get the reply " just sold them" i literally just got the pic of the cage that i have waited like a day for like 30 minuets ago and you just sold them in that 30 minuets that 30 minuets where i talked to my father, rearranged and cleaned my room up so i could make space and show you what my cage was like as you said the most important thing was getting them a good home and you had already sold them im so angry i have wasted like 4 days on this person waiting for them to just reply to my simple questions i swear to god and now i have to wait for god knows how long for a new post selling male rats (with a cage as i cant just bung them in my boys cage ) which takes so long becuase no one sells them close enough its 1AM im tired goodnight
TheBigGay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: meet the artist UWU

Postby huddson » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:45 pm

cute art tho! and i hope you get your rat soon!
Cecil/Ffwsia - two-spirit, it/its, aspec polyam vincian - autistic + others
Toyhouse
huddson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me