Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Chara-Ren #6 - Sniper by hui

Based on Click to view
Artist hui [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
23 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Rinovo

Chara-Ren #6 - Sniper

Postby hui » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:23 am

had this one in progress for a while c:
who knew sniper bullets were so huge lol

this chara carries an M24! tell me their story ( ´ ▽ ` )
max limit: 200 words; can go 5 words over at most

end: 3/1 at cs rollover

Code: Select all
Username:
---------chara info----------
Name, age, gender, bday:
Story:
┌─────────────────┐

Imagex

└─────────────────┘
hui

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chara-Ren #6 - Sniper

Postby gojo » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:16 am

Username: ky-on
    Name, age, gender, bday: tbd
    Story: wip

a sniper that can never miss
gojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chara-Ren #6 - Sniper

Postby P H I L » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:29 am

Username:
Baxter•21•Male•June 7th•The Black Terror

Story:

Baxter joined the army when he was 18. He had seen the wars that no one could ever imagine. He saw things that those who were not soldiers could not see, the shed of blood and his fellow comrades dying, he lost many friends in the war. He left the army 5 months later, he walked in the desert where the sun scorches hot, no water, and no food and no shelter. He became a hit men 6 months later. The army let him go because he committed treason and they did not tolerate that act. As he hid in an Arabian city waiting till someone hires him as a hit men. He trains every night and is known as “The Black Terror” within Arabia’s territory. He became a ruthless murderer and is the most wanted in Arabia.
[130/200 words]
Staff Positions
·Transcendence (Admin)
·The Creature Emporium (moderator)
·Warriors Livez 2 (Admin)
Volux Foxes (moderator)
She/her·Writer
Coder·Artist

P H I L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alkene » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:46 am

dropping out due to exams overwhelming me ;v; good luck everyone!
Last edited by Alkene on Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
|| She/her or They/Them||
discord — Arganine#8571

Only active for Oekaki and Adopts at this point

QPPs
pine & Lonnie
My dearest friends
| Sixbane | MrBoodle | Sebeon | batman | Wesley | Lucikan | Toxic Wolf | Emris | nirvaniem | Bornfromashes
Alkene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:14 pm

--------------------------------------
Username: Rinovo •Name: Ai Yamiyo • Gender: Female • June 11th, ????

Life, according to Ai, began on the fateful date of June 11th.
She had awoken alone, in a moss-draped warehouse, without any recollection of who she was. All she carried was
the clothes on her back and a sniper rifle. The world her eyes had opened to was empty; Buildings overtaken by
natural growth, lifeforms, scarce. Well, Normal Beings. Grotesque monsters roamed freely.

The First human she encountered had been an older woman named Misaka, who called her Yamiyo after learning
Ai's memory hadn't even spared her name. Misaka had been kind, taking Ai into her home after discovering her
weakened form inside the warehouse. There she recovered her strength and in the process grew close to Misaka.

Misaka left one day, and never returned.

Ai didn't grieve. She found that she just... Couldn't. She left not long after, taking to traveling on the road. She
soon discovered not only her talent for marksmanship, but also mechanical repair. She now wanders the world,
offering her trade in exchange for knowledge, in hopes of piecing together what happened to her and her purpose
in this world.

Her true name came to her in a dream.
fragmented memories, lost. Rumbling explosions, the crack of gunshots. Yelling... from comrades.
A white lab, filled with capsules. Men in white coats.
Her name. two letters.
A.I.
(212/200. I'm really sorry I went over, I tried my best to cut out words)

Other:
I love this bab! I have so many more ideas on her background that I didn't explore here, but I enjoyed fulfilling
your prompt and I loved doing this, winner or not!
Last edited by Rinovo on Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:59 am, edited 5 times in total.
╔═════════════╗

They/Them.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Octomonn » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:41 pm

Mark
┌───────┐
- ♡ -
Artist + Vtuber
Adult
They/them
Unlabled
- ♡ -
└───────┘
Octomonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kusakabe » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:17 pm

Username: :ginger:
Milo, 20 , Male, august 24

One-shot Wonder

Story:

Ever since Milo was a young child his father was greatly involved in the military. His father being of a higher rank greatly pushed him to become involved in the war, when he was ten his father bought him his first gun and they both took turns shooting at a target seeing who was the most accurate. When he finally was old enough to enlist in the military he joined to please his father's last wishes. He later becomes very successful and is known as the one-shot wonder due to his formidable accuracy.
Last edited by Kusakabe on Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kenji // th //artshop //
Kusakabe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Octomonn » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:20 pm

Username: .+*Ravioli*+.
Name, age, gender, bday:
-Julia 'June' Marquis
-Female
-April 21st, 1916
Story:
Born and raised in america, Julia was a decent to two unknown french immigrants. Being born in the middle of world war 1, Julia didn't have quite a happy childhood as her father died in combat when she was at the age of 7 months old and her mother soon dying of influenza soon after her first birthday in 1917. Julia was raised by two friends of her parents, Robert 'Rob' Dawes and Elizabeth Dawes. Growing up surrounded by war, Julia wanted to grow up to be a soldier. Robert had been a war veteran he had taught and trained Julia from a young age how to properly shoot a gun. Julia trained hard and in 1934 she entered the military as an official soldier and fought in world war 2 form 1939-1943. She died in 1943 surround by her friend and family from gangrene which was caused from a infection from a bullet wound. Her parting words were "Don't be sad that I'm dead, Just because I'm dead that doesn't mean I wont still be here." And to those words she stuck with. Soon after she died, rumors began to pop up in town that a friendly blue haired soldier would stop by people's homes to chat with while having a cup of coffee.
Last edited by Octomonn on Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
┌───────┐
- ♡ -
Artist + Vtuber
Adult
They/them
Unlabled
- ♡ -
└───────┘
Octomonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby End.Doom.Forgotten » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:28 pm

Username: End.Doom.Forgotten

Isomano Tomoyumi|The Raven|20|Female|May 1st

Story:

Isomano Tomoyumi became an assassin at the age of 16. Her family had died when she was 3 years old, left in the cold harsh world until a Government man picked her up. But, she wasnt being adopted, no. She was gonna be tested on to make the ultra weapon for war. As she grew older she was tested on and trained to be a bloodlust killer. She got the nickname The Raven because of how she becomes friends with Ravens. At the age of 12, she was sent on her first mission to kill a target to see how much she had improved, if she failed the mission she would be what the Government call a "failure project". She actually wasn't called Isomano Tomoyumi, they never gave her an actual name. She was called "Project X.2". At the age of 17 she destroyed the lab she was raised in, killing the people who worked there. She's now a rogue roaming the world deciding which Goverment person she should destroy first. She continues training in the deepest part of the forests.
[181/200 words]
EDF·Adult
FCDD Adopts- moderator
Dremons Adopts- co-owner
Chronos Adopts- owner
Unipups Adopts- archivist
The Creature Emporium- moderator
Oekeanos Minks Adopts- moderator
Zoo City Adopts- moderator
Cry Foxes moderator & explorer director
Fluffls Adopts moderator
Delta Foxes moderator
End.Doom.Forgotten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyBirdie » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:20 am

Username: FluffyBirdie
Olivia, 19, female, 5th of March
Halycon is an empire that gives people a Number, digits determined by a person's value to Halycon. It's a brutal system that disregards any previous actions or personal circumstances; a loyal officer would be demoted to a zero, a Null, if they suffered a debilitating injury. And being a Null meant years of struggling to survive, as the Empire sent you out of the city with no support. You would go from comfort to the mud.

This system made sense to Olivia. It's a waste to assist those that will not contribute in any way. So when she joined the army and found a proficiency in firearms and leadership, she stayed, and now serves as the commander of a small, elite force, sent to kill whoever the Empire dictated. But for some reason, she felt hesitant here. As they tracked the target, learning their patterns and schedule, she couldn't help herself from wondering what was done to earn a spot on Halycon's death row. And why these people had to be assassinated, not just made into a Null. Not that she had no doubts about the Empire. That was inconceivable. ...But she just couldn't shake that feeling in her heart.

200/200

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
★★★
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ────

click on art for credit! avatar credit
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist