Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Lies by ChosenFetus

Based on Click to view
Artist ChosenFetus [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lies

Postby ChosenFetus » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:43 am

oop, I got really distracted while drawing this.
was kinda playin around with stuff I guess?

Bellow, is just a little thing for me, just tryin to develop them some more!
any ideas on the AU or different AU's would be great!

Oritsu, is his real name.
His mother was having an affair with the king behind her husbands back and the kings wife had been declared infertile. When Oritsu turned 4 the king had announced that the child was his and continued on to take Oritsu into his home. His non biological father became bitter towards Ōritsu's mother when he heard.

later on, his mother and the king had twins, a boy and a girl to their delight. Oritsu had just met the eldest child of the king, the only child of the former queen. The princess had been put into the shadow of the king, she was the surprise nobody knew of.
As the twins and oritsu grew, oritsu realized the king tended to give the twins buckets of affection whereas Oritsu received commands and only got a small praise when he followed them.
Then the king decided to behead his mother when she gave birth to a child that was not his.
not long after, oritsu killed the king in cold blood. The princess became ruler in the panic and she was forced to demote Oritsu, though she understood his hatred and made him a jester who specialized in assassination's.
[working on art trades 💃]
ChosenFetus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me