Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Kibum Doodle by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kibum Doodle

Postby Lostfairy » Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:43 am

Watch me, I'm drawing all the SHINee members and I didn't even plan on doing that. õ.O Oh well, it's probably because I've been looking at loads of SHINee photos what with me now following a few fan accounts of the members on IG. ^<^

ANYWAY, I rushed with this one because I didn't have a ton of time. (I actually drew it all yesterday and just did the background today. ^^) I haven't drawn Key in ages and while he does have a lot of amazing hairstyles, I went and drew one of my top favorites.

I just remembered something! I drew him almost exactly a year ago with that same haircut?! What a weird coincidence! Thank goodness my style has changed since I did this!ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ

Welp, it only took me half an hour to draw him - the background took me 13 minutes and that FAR TOO LONG for something so darn simple.

The timer is accurate, I used a mouse, and please don't steal/repost this art! Ref!

All comments and likes are appreciated. And hey, make sure you take care of yourself today, k? ♥
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kibum Doodle

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:48 am

Nice!

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kibum Doodle

Postby Lostfairy » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:06 am

TheSongOfTheStars wrote:Nice!