Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Shirokaze meets Morband by BlueEyedKite

Artist BlueEyedKite [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Shirokaze meets Morband

Postby BlueEyedKite » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:03 pm

For probably years I've wanted to draw Skiv's OC Shirokaze with my old as the hills OC, Morband. I decided today I'm going to do it -o- They're meeting in a random grassy field on a blue sky day because that is as much effort as I want to put into a background xD

A little about Morband: She has a metal muzzle screwed onto her face =D It doesn't hurt anymore! She's a shapeshifter wolf that has the power to speak to spirits and also borrow some of their powers. To feed herself she can make part of herself transparent, like the muzzle, as long as a spirit is nearby to borrow their ghostly essence. It's complicated...but she likes wearing goth attire and putting her hair up in dangly ponytails. Her bff, Emery, is the spirit of a wolf puppy that is constantly dripping because she sadly died by drowning. Em is not present in this pic since she's shy of dudes lol.

Art by me.

Shiro belongs to Skiv.

Morband belongs to me.
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shirokaze meets Morband

Postby Skiv » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:29 pm

AH! Kite!!!!!!!
You are one of the sweetest people on this entire site I swear <333333
I'm so so so happy you have stuck around for this long~

Awwww I'm so honored you'd draw our characters together ; o ;
That background is beautiful!!! Such subtle shading in the grass and the little detail in the tufts here and there!
And Morband is freaking amaze >:^0
Such a cool backstory! It makes sense because Shiro himself is an earth-bound spirit so...ohoho! Perfection!!!

Aw, your art has grown so much, you've really got an eye on where to stick little details! Such strong anatomy as well!
This really is a treat thank you so much for blessing my life with this marvelous oc meeting <33333
Skiv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me