Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

아름다운 by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

아름다운

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:28 am

I was in the mood to draw Jjong. I miss him a lot today but there isn't a day that passes by where I don't. I've been looking at a lot of pictures of him recently and man, he's beautiful. ♥

I want to get really good at drawing him. It'll be challenging but I want to draw him lots and lots. He always makes my artistic side happy - he's just so perfect that it'll be hard to figure out how to draw him but I want to do it. <33

Anyway, the timer is mostly accurate, I used a mouse, and please do not steal/repost this art! Reference. <3

All comments and likes are appreciated. Have a good week, everyone. <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 아름다운

Postby Ja986 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:15 pm

Oh my gosh your art is improving so darn much! Those eyes look, just. AH SO REAL AND AWESOME
AWESOME JOB!
✞ I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it.
I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." And He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. ✞

Silence is our enemy, our voices can end it.
Ja986

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 아름다운

Postby Lostfairy » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:38 pm

Ja986 wrote:Oh my gosh your art is improving so darn much! Those eyes look, just. AH SO REAL AND AWESOME
AWESOME JOB!

Oh my goshhhhhhh, Ja, this comment made my month?????? You aren't allowed to be this kind to me. (つд`) Thank you so muchhh????! I never would have thought someone could say the eyes I draw are so real. Thank you. ;__; <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me