Artist Petscop [gallery]
Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

EOTC | Cherish #020

Postby Petscop » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:21 am

Image wrote:Charmeleon, リザード
The Flame Pokémon

Charmeleon mercilessly destroys its foes using its sharp claws. If it encounters a strong foe, it turns aggressive. In this excited state, the flame at the tip of its tail flares with a bluish white color.

edits: shiny, minor markings, major ears
accessories: none

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This pokemon doesn't seem to care for the cherish activities...
What do they do by themselves while other pokemon celebrate ?

• Can be answered with writing or art
          • Maximum of 300 words [ if writing ]
          • Minimum of fullbody colored [ if art ]
          • No extras allowed
          • Prettying up allowed
Ends February 24th, 11:59pm CST time
Code: Select all
Username:
Team:
Name:
Prompt:

I am inactive. Don't send trades, don't expect hasty replies.
Petscop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: EOTC | Cherish #020

Postby lullaby » Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:03 am

big ol mark

lulu . adult . she/her . taken :o] . <3 . art credit!!
lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hush » Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:09 am

Marking
Hush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:19 am

res ...

Postby kiffell » Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:30 am

res !
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lotus eater » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:30 pm

markers
lotus/nine ♠ infp ♣ she/her

dont expect much from me
just here to have a good time

wow you actually read this?

lotus eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BecNessMonster » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:39 pm

Username: BecnessMonster
Team: Team Winter Night
Name: Tarnish

Prompt:
Tarn patrols the island. He has a hard time understanding others excitement for this event and the sudden guests on the island but he believes only trouble will arouse on an island with new guests. He does this on his own, staying away from the big crowds and makes sure that no one is breaking into the temporarily vacant houses of the island residents.
BecNessMonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opti-mism » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:04 pm

Username: opti-mism
Team: Team Thundersnow
Name: Dahlia

Prompt:
As grumpy as she appears, Dahlia has a hard time communicating with others verbally. She gets nervous, unsure of herself, and comes across as gruff instead. The more tired and nervous she is, the more she stammers out the words. Embarrassment washes over her, and she just wants to wrap up and hide.

During Cherish time, she instead isolates herself to her nook in Team Thundersnow's base. There it is cozy and safe, where she can experience her own feelings in the warmth of her own studio. She pours herself into her work, instead working on complex embroidery, making beautiful and detailed quilts. Every one is unique, in both patterns and color, and is inscribed personally with words of love. Each one is personal to one of her closest friends, or a loved one. To keep them safe and warm in times of anxiety and strife.

The latest she has been working on reads:
    My dear Margo,
    Don't let fear rule your life.
    You are enough.
    Cherish yourself.

With love, Dahlia

Rather than being words of romance, each are only words of support. Every friend she has means a lot to her, and this is her easiest way to express that. With warmth, time, and careful construction, she'll do her best to wrap each of her friends in a little bit of quilted love.
Last edited by opti-mism on Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
opti-mism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IzzyJoFo » Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:37 am

Username: IzzyJoFo
Team: The Misfits
Name: Mallory

Prompt:
Mallory lives up to his name, which means ill-fated. Not too long ago, his childhood friend and secret crush tried to sail to the mainland and got lost at sea. As expected, Mallory does not really feel festive when it comes to the anniversary of his lost friend. Now, Mallory spends his days mourning his friend. At first, he had no interest in spending time with the strange mainland creatures but eventually was drawn to Persephone the Smeargle. A Pokemon about his size, and calm. She didn't really remind him of his friend, which Mallory was glad about. Where his friend was cheery and energetic, Persephone was subdued and level-headed. Before he knew it, Mallory realized that he had a crush on Persephone. He tried to shake off the feeling, telling himself that he should be loyal to his lost friend, but it eventually hit him. Mourning his friend and being sad over her disappearance would not be something she would have wanted. He knew his friend well enough to know that she only wanted the best for him. With blush on his cheeks and butterflies in his stomach, Mallory confessed his crush to Persephone. She blushed, her face turning a baby pink. Persephone smiled sheepishly and gave her reply. Mallory never thought two words would seem so sweet. He never thought that he would be happy like this again. He smiled as the words rang in his ears.
"Me too."
IzzyJoFo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hush » Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:09 pm

Username: Hush
Team: Team Whisper
Name: Sasha
Prompt:

Sasha is a bit grumpy seeing all the couples running around, they tried their best to ignore it but after a while they’ve had enough and decided to start causing some trouble. Seeing an obnoxious couple watching a poorly built raft, they snuck up and while they were engrossed in each other spit fire onto it, doing irreversible damage before the Milotic could put it out with a flick of her tail. To Sasha’s dismay the grass monkey laughed about it and they built a new boat together that they carved symbols representing each other into it. Giving up with messing with that couple, they sulked off after laying a few more traps which ended in similar ways, the happy couples finding enough joy in just being together that the chaos didn’t matter. Though a few times the couples would start to get upset by the situations Sasha put them in, they’d always no matter how bad things got back each other up and come out stronger. Sasha couldn’t even begin to understand why anyone would stay together after the things she did and thought something must be wrong with all of them to act in such a way. There was one thing for certain, they wouldn’t end up like them a bunch of spineless fools in their opinion.
Hush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me