Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

In The Moment by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

In The Moment

Postby Lostfairy » Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:38 am

HAPPY LATE VALENTINE'S DAY!!!! ♥♥♥ I really shouldn't be posting this late! I've had the idea of drawing GhiraKai art for Valentine's Day for months and I was PLANNING on starting the art earlier last week but uh... I was lazy and only started it on the actual day... BUT WHATEVER, it's here now!!

I wanted to draw these two for V-Day cuz dang I ship them so much, oh my gosh. ;__; I briefly thought about redrawing last year's V-Day art but I have so many cute couple pose references sitting in my emails that I send to myself that I knew (and wanted!) that I'd do something different. Couple poses look daunting to me cuz, like, what does a couple do and how do you draw two peeps together. But it wasn't as hard as I thought it'd be! (*~▽~)

BUT OKAY, SLAP ME NOW, I GOT REAL TINGLES WHEN I DREW THIS. ≧◡≦ If you know me, ya know I like romance wayyyyy too much. I get all tingly inside when I see a couple I really ship get together and be cute and igjdigjdig, last night when I was working on this art, I looked at the full thing and jhigdgd, I got shivers. I ship them WAY too much. Is this normalllll? Is it weird that I ship Zuna with Ghirahim this much????? ಥ_ಥ
Like, yes, please, I love these two. In my story, they work so well with each other and they are just my babies and I ship them. ‘ ∇‘ They look so cute cuddling, help my dear heart.

ANYWAY, I hope you guys had a really good Valentine's Day, even if you are as single as a Pringle, just like me. Remember to show love to your friends and fam because it's still Love Month! And remember that you are loved, always and forever. <3

Also, I wanna thank my absolutely amazing sis for sitting with me as I colored and shaded the art and gave me tons of ideas and tips for the background and colors. ^3^ It made drawing this a lot more fun, thanks for giving me some of your expert tips. <3

The timer is off by 15-20ish minutes, I used a mouse, it took 3 drawing sessions, and please do not steal/repost this art or my character! And Ghirahim belongs to Nintendo, not me! This was my reference for the whole pose!

All comments and likes are appreciated! Again, happy Valentine's Day, love you all!╰(◡‿◡✿╰)
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: In The Moment

Postby startail;; » Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:25 am

🙌yes, i am for late Valentine's day. also super cute.

To-do wrote:-
-
-
-

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: In The Moment

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:45 am

startail;; wrote:🙌yes, i am for late Valentine's day. also super cute.

Better late than never! And thank you. ^^
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me