Based on Click to view
Artist aortic [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Hunter's Woods #112

Postby aortic » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:13 pm

Main thread
To adopt you must either have a founder and be level 1. Or, you can adopt this one as your founder!

This comp ends February 14th at 2PM CST!

For this prompt, tell me how this cat reacts when things don't go their way! Max 200 words!
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat name:[/b]
[b]Cat Gender: [/b]
[b]Link to thread: [/b] (if you do not have a founder; you can leave this as n/a)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
    pine • he/its
    not here anymore
aortic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hunter's Woods #112

Postby hellevi » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:39 pm

Username: elyhria
    Cat name: wednesday
    Cat Gender: female
    Link to thread: click
    Prompt: typically, things are never not going wednesday's way. and when, by some off chance, that things originally don't go her way, she makes sure by the time that she's done with whatever it may be, that everything is exactly the way that she wants. she's manipulative: she knows how to use her words in a way that make others question what they had initially intended, eventually beginning to see things form her side without even realizing it. she uses her looks to help persuade people as well, knowing that it's even harder to resist someone who's appearance is so compelling. everything about her tone makes you want to give in to whatever she wants, and on almost every occasion, that is exactly what happens. so, when things don't go her way, wednesday is sure to work her magic on making sure that they, in the end, do. (147/200)

Last edited by hellevi on Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
hellevi
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DraconisSumeris » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:39 pm

Mark!
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sins. » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:24 pm

Username:
Cat name:
Cat Gender:
Link to thread: (if you do not have a founder; you can leave this as n/a)
Prompt:
(Ah ha, this cat will be me)
-
-
-
.sins. | they/them | sagittarius
enfp-t | true nuetral | slytherin

-----

just a vet student trying to enjoy the
minimal amount of free time they have

-----

trade | sig art credit | pfp art credit
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:04 am

Mark
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Isabella- » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:36 am

Username: Isabella45
Cat name: Pyrros
Cat Gender: Male
Link to thread: xxXxx
Prompt:
Pyrros is a Naja, his clan's equivalent of a fighter or warrior. He takes his job very seriously and it's made him into a very precise and well organized cat. He plans everything from when he wakes to when he will sleep. When he is doing his job, if things don't go according to plan he can improvise and make it work, but when it comes to his personal life he doesn't do so well.
Pyrros is not especially good dealing with emotions or social interactions, or being a civilian. So when things go wrong and a plan is messed up he can become downright flustered like he never is while on the job. It is confusing to him how relationships and things involving other cats can be so unpredictable and seldom go the way you plan or expect. It throws him off in a way that leaves him uncharacteristically baffled and bewildered. He tries to fix it by figuring out what went wrong with his plan, unable to see that life can't work lie a battle plan and sometimes you have to just work with things as they come.

(190/200 words)
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhdarchid » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:21 pm

Username: blupcretia
Cat name: Gambit
Cat Gender: male
Link to thread:
Prompt:
Gambit has always been a patient cat. Always slow to anger, to frustration. Slow to show any signs of these.

It’s not he’s always gotten what he wanted. He’s not even sure he’s ever wanted for his own. Everything he wants is really to see others achieve their own desires, he’ll insist. Is that why he clung to the idealistic young cat who determined they would be the one to pull this crumbling domain out of its downward spiral? Gambit truly wanted nothing more than to help their wishes come to fruition. When it became clear no miracle would arrive on it’s own and the plan was doomed to fail, Gambit resolved to take matters into his own paws. He reasoned he would sully his name for the narrowest chance at success. For the greater good.

In the end, when everything went awry, and even Gambit had to realize the game was over... how did he react? Calm, collected, coolheaded Gambit.... slow to anger, slower to admit his plans had ever had fault.

They say the captain goes down with the ship. The first mate may sink just as readily, especially one carrying the weight of true blame.
(198/200)
azhdarchid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aortic » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:56 am

Didn’t have time to close it yesterday, my bad! But here is the winner!
    Elyhria! Congrats!!
elyhria wrote:
    Username: elyhria
    Cat name: wednesday
    Cat Gender: female
    Link to thread: click
    Prompt: typically, things are never not going wednesday's way. and when, by some off chance, that things originally don't go her way, she makes sure by the time that she's done with whatever it may be, that everything is exactly the way that she wants. she's manipulative: she knows how to use her words in a way that make others question what they had initially intended, eventually beginning to see things form her side without even realizing it. she uses her looks to help persuade people as well, knowing that it's even harder to resist someone who's appearance is so compelling. everything about her tone makes you want to give in to whatever she wants, and on almost every occasion, that is exactly what happens. so, when things don't go her way, wednesday is sure to work her magic on making sure that they, in the end, do. (147/200)

I loved all of the interpretations of this prompt! I definitely plan to make more of these <3
    pine • he/its
    not here anymore
aortic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellevi » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:05 am