Based on Click to view
Artist lovage [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
25 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

kalon kit ufa - winner pg. 4

Postby lovage » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:55 pm

hello and welcome to this adopt! also, i am hosting another competition here if interested in it.

for this competition, it is an unlimited impress me. do whatever you want to do for this competition as long as it follows cs rules. judging wise, i am not looking for any specific outside of the character, like personality, backstory, etc., that you develop for them. an interesting and well developed character is something i will look for.

things to point out:
      - this was an ooc breeding so there are no ties to the parents or other kits in the batch
      - make sure to follow cs rules
      - if you want an extension, please ask the day before or earlier than the end date for one
      -any questions should be sent to me via pm since that is the best way for me to see it
      - prettying up is fine, but avoid any fancy fonts since my device can’t show most of them well

basic form:
    Code: Select all
    Username:
    Name:

end date is set to march 25 at 11:59 pm est. extensions may be asked for.
Last edited by lovage on Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:43 am, edited 4 times in total.
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon kit ufa

Postby nermal1999 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:55 am

Mark

Hello I'm nermal1999

☆----------☆

(She/her ☆ Adult ☆ dyslexic)

(PTSD, Anxiety, Depression,)

Anime, Manga, Video games, TWST.
☆----------☆
This is me | Kalons | Artfight

("You guys will be fine without me here, right?"Idia Shroud )

ılılıllı▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬( ♫ )▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ılılıllı
nermal1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Levi~ » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:56 am

Username: ~Levi~
Name:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
“A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.” ― Charles Darwin
“Learn to value yourself, which means: fight for your happiness.” ― Ayn Rand
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch

“Hope” is the thing with feathers -
That perches in the soul -
And sings the tune without the words -
And never stops - at all -

And sweetest - in the Gale - is heard -
And sore must be the storm -
That could abash the little Bird
That kept so many warm -

I’ve heard it in the chillest land -
And on the strangest Sea -
Yet - never - in Extremity,
It asked a crumb - of me.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Name: Poppy or Fenrir
Likes: Crappy fantasy books, anime, drawing, animals, Marvel and Dc lol, most music, random K-pop songs, running, talking to people (pm me if you want), sleeping and martial arts.
Note: Please be polite and respectful ^-^
~Levi~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epilogue » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:36 am

mark
epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ARKYQ » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:54 pm

Username: talonpawthewarrior
Name: Fritz

Growing up on a small farm without any knowledge of your parents or family is hard. Fritz didn't have much, and fought for every scrap of food, which eventually led to her becoming rather hostile and shifty. She was scrawny from lack of food, and distrustful. She sometimes wondered why she was here, how she'd ended up like this. No family or home to speak of. Was it because her parents didn't love her? Was it something she did? Something she said? Whatever it was, these thoughts only made her sad, so she'd give herself things to do. When the farm fell into disrepair, she was forced to leave. She came to an abandonned cottage, that though empty, was in relatively good shape. She decided to pretty it up. Already used to a life of stealing, she found it easy to acquire several interesting knickknacks. She potted plants and kept quails she stole from the old farm. They were her friends and kept her company. She had all sorts of things. Soon though, without enough proper food for her quails, they began to starve. She couldn't let that happen. She broke into the market and stole some food for them. She almost got away, when the shop owner cornered her. Fritz didn't know what to do, so she threw the food in his eyes. He, along with some others chased her. Fritz bolted but could tell they were gaining. She found herself near the trains, and in a moment of desperation, she leapt into a cart, hitting her head on something hard, before she fell into unconciousness.
When she awoke, she found herself in the same cart as some other runaways. It was official. She was on the run. Fritz and them didn't speak for the first bit of the train ride. But then she thought of her quails, who would probably starve, and sobbed. One of the other runaways put a paw on her shoulder, comforting her. Later, they became good friends.
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qvril » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:56 pm

mark.

they/them nonbinary
    (active) twit @qvvril
    credit; @qvril for art
    talk via.; avril#6472
qvril

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wandering Spirit » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:57 pm

Username: Resonate-Chaos
Name: Mika
~ Wandering Spirit ~

|▾ Spirit ▾ Female ▾ Artist ▾ Writer ▾ Animal Lover ▾ © ▾|
| ▾ THFRDESIGN TOS ▾ |

| I'm a writer and artist who enjoys reading, role playing, animals, music and more! I'm up to chatting if you need a shoulder to lean on. | I'm an emotional person, but I adore sad and rock music. I'm a huge feral role-player and I love to write stories! | My best friend is Biscitspack, she's helped me threw quite a bit! |
Credit:| ©
Wandering Spirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deerbroken » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:32 pm

small mark,,
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:37 pm

username: knickknacks
name: Edrei
    Dear Journal:

This won't be long, because it's late and I'm both exhausted and furious. I don't want to accidentally stab my pen through the paper or anything. Also, I want to sleep and hopefully forget some of today's worse moments while I'm at it.

I got in trouble again today. For the same old reason- Jude says I lack discipline. You remember Jude, right? Our illustrious instructor, the youngest commander of the Sunguards in living memory. Very impressive, and also majorly annoying and unfairly critical of me, I think. Maybe I got a little frustrated today. But I'm faster and stronger than many of my compatriots, and all she does is criticize me, it feels like!

Ugh. I'm going to leave this off here. Hopefully tomorrow is better.

-Edrei

The young kalon tucked a bookmark between the pages of her journal, slapping the somewhat battered cover shut with a heavy sigh. She turned to slide the small book back to its customary spot under her mattress. She blew out the flickering candle on her nightstand, snuggled into her heavy blankets, and proceeded to roll over and punch her pillow several times in a silent release of anger. Edrei sighed, lying facedown on the bed, her head in her hands.

She had wanted to be a Sunguard for as long as she could remember. And truly, she did love what she was doing. So why did it feel like her commander was doing everything she could to discourage her?

--i wound up getting a little swamped but?? I’m going to drop a list of the notes/story I had planned here just so it’s not so brief, y’know.

--personality-wise Edrei is a dedicated but strong young kalon who lives in a cold northern region. As a young adult, she is recruited to join the Sunguard, a guild of warriors tasked with safeguarding the Eternal Flame, which enables their way of life to survive in the environment.

--Edrei clashes with her commander, Jude, who is always stern but, in her view, seems to be unfairly strict. As you can see above, she frequently journals to vent her frustrations. This boils over one day when the recruits are paired off to practice their swordplay- But, as one of her classmates has fallen ill, Edrei is assigned to spar with Jude.

--as you can imagine, this probably doesn’t end well. Edrei ends up having a... sort of meltdown, honestly. She winds up angrily defeated and shouting at Jude.

--“This is all I’ve ever wanted! I’m good enough to be a guard- I know I am, and I know that you know it too! Why does it feel like all you try to do is discourage me?”

--A long silence ensues. The other recruits are shocked/riveted. Edrei is sure she’s going to be shouted at, and possibly dismissed. And then finally, finally, Jude speaks. She tells Edrei to follow her.

--Where she takes Edrei? To the Hall of the Flame. Edrei had never seen it with her own eyes before.

--It’s beautiful. Not sputtering and yellow, like the weak flames coaxed from candles. This Flame is so, so powerful and so obviously magical it nearly takes her breath away- it’s a massive, roaring flame, colored purple and pink like the sunsets that stretch across the ice.

--And it’s humbling, too. Edrei knows that precious few guards ever get to see the flame. She knows what Jude was trying to do, by bringing her here. Jude wants Edrei to be a guard, but not with her volatile attitude. (Being volatile is the Flame’s job, Jude jokes. Edrei didn’t know she was capable of cracking jokes. Whoa.) It requires discipline, which is a learned thing, and Jude has been trying not to discourage her, but to push her to be better. To make her worthy of becoming a full Sunguard.

--That knowledge doesn’t change her completely or immediately, of course. Edrei is still the same headstrong guard, and still struggles to keep her temper under wraps. But now she knows what she’s fighting for, and fully understands the cause she’s training to support. And that makes all the difference.

--Her classmate’s cold doesn’t get better immediately, either, so she still has to spar with Jude for the next few days. She still loses, which is a humbling experience in and of itself (especially seeing as she is not simmering with rage anymore). But when Jude offers her paw to pick Edrei up off the ground, she looks proud. She tells Edrei that she’s doing well.

--And that makes a difference too.
Last edited by Knickknacks on Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rotzalot » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:14 pm

Possible mark
        ╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮