Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

I've Been In The Hospital by LibrarySystem

Artist LibrarySystem [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

I've Been In The Hospital

Postby LibrarySystem » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:01 am

Well hello there world. I thought I'd draw a quick piece of art to explain where I have been for the past month or so. I don't know if anyone noticed my absence from CS. But I know I for sure missed this place. I came back to 59+ Artworks from the people I follow and it is bitterly overwhelming. I know I can get to them all, which saddens me cause I missed leaving comments and what not.

Where HAVE i been? The hospital. The psych ward to be specific. Which, if you know me. Being stuck in a hospital is one of my biggest fears. This past month has been a LOT of craziness. But i faced that craziness head on.

I knew I needed help. I had a lot that needed professional medical treatment. But I was always terrified to get it. Eventually I hit my breaking point and knew i needed to reach out for help. So I did. And it landed me in a place where I was surrounded by nurses who loved me.
You see my "Mental Hostpital" Experience is a positive one. YES It was hard. But I wanted to share with you all that its OKAY to reach out for help and face fears. It was really difficult being trapped inside looking on the outside world. But i GOT the help i needed. I really did. And. I ended up making friends. Good friends. Friends that really care about me. I Bonded. The nurses cared so much. They really did there best to make things comfortable for me. And the did a great job. I was able to get the help i needed and now. As I am back in the real world I have a whole new set of challenges.
I have to deal with my diagnosis. But. In my opinion. It's MUCH better having a name to put to my "Problems" Instead of not knowing and guessing. Instead of thinking there is something WRONG with me. Cause there is not. I just have some challenges that i don't know will ever go away. But Its OKAY
Im OKAY.
I've gotten help. I made that leap. And if anyone is reaching the bottom of their pit? Please. Reach out for help. It's not as bad as our fears makes it seem.
The biggest saying I heard in there was "You have the rest of your life to do whatever you need to do. You can take a week or two to focus on yourself and your recovery in order to live that future life better."
LibrarySystem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I've Been In The Hospital

Postby DoomyPanda » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:07 am

It's so brave of you to talk about this. I've recently also made a decision to get psychological help, and it was very hard. I'm so proud of you <3

Last bumped by LibrarySystem on Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:07 am.
"The future is only made of the present moment."
DoomyPanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me