Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Queen by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Queen

Postby Lostfairy » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:07 am

Finally, it is done. I don't know why but it felt like this art took me a really long time. ;-; My eyes are getting very tired and I'm very tired of sitting BUT.

It was all worth it because it's for a really fabulous person. (◠‿◠) Andy mentioned that today is her birthday! And she's so amazing, I just had to draw something for her. <3 I've drawn her only once before and gdigdig, I want to draw her more. She's so pretty. ;_; Andy is someone I really wish I could be friends with, her humor and personality is on point, always. She knows when to make the right jokes and when to stand up for herself. She can be huggable and savage and abdsuhfs. I feel like she'd really held part of the EXO community together. I know she jokes that she's EXO's ambassador but honestly??? She totally is.

Okay and did I mention that she's got a fantastic voice and sense of humor and fashion and makeup and her drawing skills are freaking good?! ;-;

Welp, yes, I love Andy and she's EXO's 10th member.

The timer is off by 10-20 minutes because I was getting distracted, I used a mouse, and please don't steal/repost this art! I looked at this for her makeup, this for her outfit, and this for her hair+face. (Look. Look at her son. XD)

All comments and likes are appreciated! Everyone, make sure you rest this weekend. <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Queen

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:09 am

Super cute! I love the way the background is both super colorful and soft at the same time

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Queen

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:47 am

TheSongOfTheStars wrote:Super cute! I love the way the background is both super colorful and soft at the same time

Ahhh, thank youuuu so much! >w<
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me