Time spent 3 hours, 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

EOTC | #059

Postby Petscop » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:15 am

Image wrote:Buneary, ミミロル
The Rabbit Pokémon

When it senses danger, it perks up its ears. On cold nights, it sleeps with its head tucked into its fur.

edits: minor palette shift, minor markings, major fur
accessories: none

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This Buneary seems a little distant to your team, but they seem attached to that flowercrown...
Who gave it to them, and why is it so important to them?

• Writing and art allowed
          • Maximum of 800 words if answered in writing
          • Minimum of fullbody colored if answered in art
          • 1 extra allowed
          • Prettying up allowed
Ends February 16th, 11:59pm CST time
Code: Select all
Username:
Team:
Name:
Prompt:

I am inactive. Don't send trades, don't expect hasty replies.
Petscop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: EOTC | #059

Postby Deercan » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:19 am

Mark!
deer/rainer
it/he/her • ΘΔ
kitty cat dance!
michealalmond
Deercan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:41 am

Username: kiffell
Team: team royal star
Name: levi

Prompt: res w the crown being given to him by vee
Last edited by kiffell on Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MUTT_GUTZ » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:02 am

Username: Pastel☺Chaos
Team: Team Growl
Name: Curly

Prompt: wipp

★ oliver / jasper ★
it/he/any | autistic | plural
not active
MUTT_GUTZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alphatoros » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:26 am

Username: alphatoros
Team: Team Sleuth
Name:

Prompt: wip c:

Most call me Alpha, but I also go by Toro.
they/her ★ asexual ★ panromantic

My RP Characters | Character Hub | Insta
alphatoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheEternalPlague » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:11 am

Username: TheEternalPlague

Team: Team Arcane

Name: Alexei “Lexi” or “Rex”

Prompt: (0/800 words)

Wip
-5 ChickenSmoothie Hours + 969865
I love Malk Pets/Spiders/Hyenas/Bearded Vultures
TheEternalPlague

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Undyne7119 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:25 am

Username: Obstagoon!
Team: Team Spiritmasters!!
Name: Starlit Skies (Skies for short)

Prompt: (466/800 words)

Starlit Skies, a rebel at heart. The small Pokemon was forever distant and alone. Nobody seemed to know why. But with his more 'girly' visual aspect, he was often bullied by other Pokemon. This led him to being more of a stranger. He hung out in the forest, always training. One day, he met a rather aggressive Pokemon; a Purrloin, trying to steal his flower crown. This Pokemon was driven to triumph. The battle was rough, but Skies won. But why is this crown ever so significant to him?

When he was youthful, Skies was alone. He was always alone. Until one day, he met an Oshawott. The Oshawott started to play with him. Also a male. Gay, and an outcast. Skies was very understanding, and they got through the difficult times in collaboration. The Oshawott's name was Scallop. Together, they stood up for what they thought was right, even if it involved taking a risk or hurting themselves. They recovered treasure, and fought off oulaws together. They fought with goodness. They called themselves Team Unity. It was just a duo, a happy duo. One day, Scallop evolved into Dewott. They got stronger, training together, as best friends. They did it all without earining anything for it.

Then one day, when Skies was sick, Scallop left in the night. Beside his bed, Skies found a flower crown. He put it on and waited. He waited for days, and the neighbours brought him food, because he refused to leave. "What is Scallop comes back and I'm not waiting for him?" Magnezone sent out search parties, but to no avail. "I know Scallop is coming back, and I'll stay here and wait." Days turned to weeks, weeks to months, and months to a year. Then, a Hatterene came in to talk to Skies. "I know you may think he is coming back. Something could of happened to him. Maybe you should go search?" Skies nodded. "I will, thank you." He headed off into the unknown.

After months of searching for his friend with no luck, Skies came across a village and asked around. An Audino told him, "I saw a Samurott passing through here a while back, but that was a week ago." Skies decided to keep searching. The nights were getting longer, the days shorter. Fall was turning into winter. Skies kept on going. He had never lost hope before. Why lose hope now?

One morning, as the sun was rising, Skies was about to collapse from hunger. He could not find anything to eat. But then, a shape formed on the horizon. A Samurott? "I can make it! I know I can!" But he couldn't. He collapsed, but fell onto something soft. Long, silky fur surrounded him. "Skies... Is that you?" The Buneary nodded. "He-hello S-Scallop..."

(notes: skies survived)
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby megisawsm417 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:07 pm

Username: megisawsm417
Team: Team Wonder
Name: Clara
Prompt:

Two children ran though the forest. Their voices constantly broke through the relative silence.
"Come on!" the trotting Skiddo yelled to the Buneary bounding next to her. "You need to see this!"
"I'm hurrying as fast as I can!" she yelled back.
The Skiddo stopped right outside a field of colorful flowers. The Buneary didn't stop, however, and crashed right into a bush full of small white flowers. The Skiddo laughed, and soon the Buneary was laughing with her.
"Daisy, how did you find this place? The Buneary said, looking around. "It's amazing!"
"I don't know. I just stumbled upon it a few days ago." the Skiddo replied. They were the only ones there, and the songs of wild bird Pokemon could be heard in the distance.
"Okay. Well, thank you for showing me this place. I love it!" The Buneary hopped off to explore, leaving Daisy alone. She took a few yellow flowers in her hooves, and awkwardly started weaving a small flower crown. By the time the Buneary was springing back, she had only made one flower crown. Daisy took a yellow flower and put it behind her ear.
"Hey, Clara, I made you something."
Daisy put the flower crown on Clara's head. The two friends both smiled.
"I'm glad we're friends." Clara said.
"I am, too."
~-~-~@~-~-~
"Alright, so a..." Abigail read the job notice to her team. "...Buneary wants us to find a treasure in a..." she hesitated. "...volcano? I didn't know there were any volcanoes near here."
Daisy's eyes lit up. "A Buneary? I wonder if it's Clara!" She smiled.
"Clara? Who's Clara?" Bishop asked.
"She's just an old friend of mine. We've kind of lost touch, though." she explained.
"It would be cool if it was." commented Fig. "I wish someone from my past would suddenly appear..." he looked kind of sad.
"Hey, what's wrong, Fig?" asked Daisy.
"It's a long story..." he said. "But, nevermind about that, we've got a volcano to explore."
~-~-~@~-~-~
Abigail, Fig, Elliot and Daisy were all covered in ash when they returned to meet the Buneary. They held a small pouch full of gems and other valuables. As the Buneary hopped up, Daisy's heart sank. The Buneary was not Clara. Abigail handed over the pouch. The Buneary gave his thanks and turned to hop away.
"Wait!" Daisy shouted. The Buneary turned around. "Before you go, do you happen to know another Buneary named Clara?"
The Buneary thought for a moment. "Clara... I think that's the name of one of my younger sisters, but, yet again, there are over 20 of us. I could be wrong."
Daisy's eyes lit up. "Really? Do you think you could take us to where she might be?"
"I don't know about that, but I could take you back to our burrows. She could be there."
"Would you, please?" She asked. The Buneary nodded. "Thank you."
The Buneary led them to a green hill covered in holes. Many Buneary were popping in and out, playing with their siblings. One certain Buneary spotted them. She had a yellow flower crown, which, despite being very old, was in very good condition. She waited until the Skiddo spotted her. Daisy started walking up to her. "Clara?"
"Daisy? Is that you?"
She nodded as she wiped some ash off her face. "Don't let the ash deceive you. It's me."
Clara laughed. "You're still funny, huh?"
Daisy smiled. "You still have that flower crown I gave you way back when?"
"Yep. You were my best friend, and when you took me to that field, it was my first true adventure. My mom put it in something that made it not wither. I don't know what it was... I've worn it every day since then. And it looks like you still have a flower behind your ear too. Just like the one you had that day." She saw the rest of Team Wonder approaching and backed off. "Who are these Pokemon?"
"Oh, they're my friends. I'm part of an exploration team now. We're Team Wonder. This is Abigail, and that's Fig and Elliot." said Daisy. Elliot hid behind Abigail. "So, what do you do now?"
"I'm still trying to figure it out... Nothing really feels right, you know?"
"Have you tried exploration? You could join our team to see how it is." Abigail offered. "Then, if you like it, you could join our team for good."
"Well," Clara said with hesitation, "I'll try, as long as I can do it with Daisy. But, I don't think I'll be good at it."
"That's the thing. We're all learning. But we're learning together. We all help each other. We're just one big, happy family."
"I bet it's not as big as MY family." Clara giggled. She thought for a moment. "Okay." Clara answered. "I'll give exploration a try."
Just a random person on the Internet.
If you don't have a PokefarmQ account, can you click my party? Here it is.
megisawsm417

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:01 am

Username: Takura.
Team: Team Breach
Name: Epoch
Prompt:

“Hey, momma?”
The Lopunny’s head turned as Epoch hobbled on over on unbalanced legs. She’d tried her very best to make her child’s life as nice as it could be ever since their accident, having managed to interfere before the confrontation with Hawlucha got deadly. Epoch had healed well enough, but their leg had never really set properly, giving them a limp.
It didn’t hamper the skip in their step, though, and Eden’s heart felt warm all the same as it did the day Epoch was born.
“Yes, dear?” She asked softly as the Buneary sat down next to her. She carefully set her knitting needles & yarn down and put her paws on her lap. “What’cha need?”
“Do you think we could go out to the flower field today? I wanna get some pretty ones for when we go to visit Papa later!” Epoch held their ear in their paws. Eden gave a small chuckle and patted the small bun on the top of the head. “I think he’d like the yellow ones. Most of the time they get left alone by the other Pokemon!”
She carefully packed up her knitting supplies and stood up, and Epoch followed suit. “Of course, dear. I’m sure he’d love that.” She held her hand out for her child to take, and the two of them headed off to the flower fields.

Epoch scampered through the fields, carefully picking flowers they thought looked the nicest. Eden kept her eye on them as she also carefully picked flowers, weaving them together with experienced paws. She finished up as Epoch came back, arms full of yellow flowers, and she laughed.
“Got all the ones you think Papa will like?” She asked. Epoch nodded, beaming, and Eden gently set the flower crown atop their head. Epoch’s eyes lit up for a moment.
“Oh, wow! Thank you, momma!” They gave an excited wiggle.
“You look adorable, dear. Ready to head back?”
Epoch nodded, and the two made their way back home.

They’d barely settled down at home before there was a knock at the door, and Epoch peeked up from their work of tying ribbons around the flowers they’d brought home. Eden stood up and hurried over to the door, sticking her head out. Epoch couldn’t hear what they were talking about, but their mother’s expression gave the impression it was something serious.
“Is something wrong, momma?” They asked.
“Don’t worry, dearie. Momma’s gotta go do rescue mission stuff, okay? I trust that you’ll stay inside until I get home, alright?” Eden walked over to the table Epoch was seated at and gave them a kiss on the forehead, adjusting their flower crown afterward. “I’ll try not to be long, promise.”
Epoch gave a little giggle. “Okay, momma. I love you!”
Eden smiled. “I love you too, dear.” She picked up her explorer bag and headed back to the door. “Oh so very much.”
With that, she stepped outside of the house.

Epoch hadn’t seen her since then. It took them a few years to let it sink in that their mother was gone. The flower crown was the last thing they really had left, and like hell they would let anyone take it, or even touch it. Not on their watch.

n the extra!
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sylvexi » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:45 pm

Username: Sylvexi
Team: Team Deluge
Name: Nojo

Prompt:
Nojo used to have a close friend, one whom he shared all his secrets with, and the one who taught him how to make pretty flower crowns. The two always met up in the forest, by a certain large tree stump, to hang out and converse, making and exchanging flower crowns all the time. They were as close as anyone could be, and both never hid anything from the other. At least, that's what Nojo thought.
One day, Nojo had gone to the usual meeting place to hang out with his beloved friend. He had even tried going there earlier than usual, so he could surprise them. However, when he did arrive, he only saw a flower crown, laying on the stump. The two hadn't exchanged any yellow flower crowns in the past few weeks whenever they met up, so it must've been new, from his friend. And yet, his friend was nowhere to be found-- the only thing left on the stump was that flower crown, and a single sheet of paper with a heart sketched onto it.
Nojo's been searching for his friend ever since, not knowing if his friend simply just wanted to cut ties, got in trouble somehow and had to leave, and not even knowing if they're still alive.
[214]

Divider
Sylvexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me