Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=30437

Cat base editable! by Takura.

Artist Takura. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by 0Zero0

Cat base editable!

Postby Takura. » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:37 pm

I wanted to make a cat ref editable so here we are! There's also a long-haired option, as well as a couple different tails & ears (although the ears will require a bit of erasing & filling for the color base, sorry), and some scars. Everything should be in folders, hopefully properly labeled & easy to understand!

You MAY:
-Color a central "hub" to collect your own color ins of the base
-Do designs for other people, whether commissioned or free (this includes one-off adoptables)
-Edit the lines to change expression, add more fur/make the cat have less fur (I draw on pen size 1, pen pressure enabled, 30-range smoothing; I duplicate the drawn lines, set the opacity to 50%, merge that down onto the lines, and copy & repeat 1 more time), or add accessories/more scars/new tails/new ears/ect
-Change the background/draw your own BG
-You can use these for one of those "design my fursona" comps if you want.
-Add more to the reference section/change the reference section to your liking (ie drawing a new one yourself, adding a color palette, adding writing, ect)

You MAY NOT:
-Claim you drew the lines
-Remove my signature (although you may adjust its positioning, it cannot be removed)
-Use these lines for an adoptables center (like a closed species) or an ARPG
-Use this for a YCH (the user could easily just color it themselves)
-Do anything that would violate CS rules
-Completely overhaul the lines (please don't do that, I spent a lot of time on this qvq)
-A personal request but please do not use these lines to do anything offensive. Please use another base if you want to "make a statement" or draw your own art.

(confetti) yeehaw
Takura.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cat base editable!

Postby 0Zero0 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:17 am

Mark!
Art by Imperials

▄ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▄ █▀▀█ █░░░█ █▀▀▄ ▄
░ █░░█ █░░█ █░░█ █░░█ █▄█▄█ █░░█ ░
▀ ░▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀▀ ░▀░▀░ ▀░░▀ ▀
օ𝖅𝖊𝖗𝖔օ ♀ INTJ ♏
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TumblrMoxilsArt Shop
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Call me anything, use any pronouns, super gay, and love to be left alone in my room to read.

Currently super into the manga Muhyo & roji. Contact me if your into that cause I need more Muhyo fans to talk to ;^; it's a good Manga people.

Art by Snails
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cat base editable!

Postby Resonate-Chaos » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:51 pm

Mark!
~ Illuminate ~

|▾ Chaos ▾ Female ▾ Artist ▾ Writer ▾ Animal Lover ▾ ©

| ▾THFR

| I'm a writer and artist who enjoys reading, role playing, animals, music and more! I'm up to chatting if you need a shoulder to lean on. | I'm an emotional person, but I adore sad and rock music. I'm a huge feral role-player and I love to write stories! | My best friend is Biscitspack, she's helped me threw quite a bit! |
Credit:| © |
Resonate-Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me