Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Cool Hottie by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Cool Hottie

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:23 am

Yes, I'm joining the Todoroki fanclub. ;-; He's just too GOOD, I love him.

This was meant to be a simple 15-20 minute warmup sketch but guess who spent too much time on the warmup sketch and now doesn't feel up to working on any other art now? Meeee! XD Oh well, that's fine, I'll work on other art later.

Just as I had finished this art and was about to write up a description, I realized I was dumb and forgot his red scar. And I had mixed layers around and everythingggg so it was a pain in the butt to add and it's sloppy but oh wellll, at least he has it. ^^,

Fun fact, as I was drawing this, my mom glanced over and asked who I was drawing. I showed her a picture of Todoroki and she thought he looked super cool so my mom's in the Todoroki fanclub too. c;

The timer is off by 5-10 minutes, I used a mouse, and please don't steal/repost this art!

All comments and likes are appreciated. <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cool Hottie

Postby Bubble boy » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:15 am

hhaa welcome
Hiatus.
Bubble boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:20 am

*Snickers at the title* I see what you did there. C:<

But okay, LOST, this looks AMAZING?! Your style is absolutely perfect to draw him in - honestly, I swear you could do the illustrations for a manga book someday, ahh ;-;
And LOOK AT THAT HAIR, AND HIS SCAR AND SUPER-COOL DIFFERENT COLORED EYES, AND HIS OUTFIT, AND THE ADDED EFFECT AND JUST... WOW. I know I haven’t really seen Todoroki for real in the anime’s style much, but DANG, I still say you drew him SO WELL. <33333 (You’re getting me so interested in BHNA, it looks like such a cool anime ;-;)

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:26 am

annyeonghaseyo wrote:hhaa welcome

Ha, thanks! XD

Swirlshine wrote:*Snickers at the title* I see what you did there. C:<

But okay, LOST, this looks AMAZING?! Your style is absolutely perfect to draw him in - honestly, I swear you could do the illustrations for a manga book someday, ahh ;-;
And LOOK AT THAT HAIR, AND HIS SCAR AND SUPER-COOL DIFFERENT COLORED EYES, AND HIS OUTFIT, AND THE ADDED EFFECT AND JUST... WOW. I know I haven’t really seen Todoroki for real in the anime’s style much, but DANG, I still say you drew him SO WELL. <33333 (You’re getting me so interested in BHNA, it looks like such a cool anime ;-;)

HEHE, well, it's a very true title. In more ways than one. c:<

Oh my goshhhhh, what?! Manga illustrations?!!! What?! I'm speechless, hafisuhfsduifshduif. o(╥﹏╥)o Thank you so so much, I don't even know what to say anymore. <3
IHFSIUFHSF, THANK YOUUUUUUUU!!!!! It's always super hard drawing an anime character because you don't want to copy the art style BUT you want them to look like themselves. So that was a big compliment, thank you. <3 (IT'S SO GOOD. You should watch it, it's one of the best shows I've ever seen!! ;-;)
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubble boy » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:32 am

it really is a great show
im definitely a todoroki fan hhee