Valley of Kings - #444 by kyum-

Based on Click to view
Artist kyum- [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Valley of Kings - #444

Postby kyum- » Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:32 pm

to adopt this lion, you must be have a founder and be level one. you may also adopt this lion as your founder.

i've packed my tablet away in advance for my move so- no stripey/more complex kids for a while. c:

since this kid's unlucky number 444, tell me an unlucky story featuring them. 500 words max.
ends: 9th february, cs rollover.

Tiger♥Bear wrote:Username: Tiger♥Bear
Lion name: Jengo
Lion gender: Male
Pride: Pekee Pamoja
Pride status: Hunter

Last edited by kyum- on Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
currently wip (or forever idk)
but have a gif of my day6 boys <3
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

vok #444

Postby jarside » Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:36 pm

username: jarside
lion name: kara
lion gender: female
pride: the vespa savanna
pride status: warrior
prompt:

kara's life goal has always been to prove herself as a strong fighter and hunter, but she is doomed with bad luck. its the reason she was kicked from her old pride.

when she became old enough, she had to prove her loyalty to her pride. to prove herself a true warrior, she had to complete two tasks. the first one was to catch a piece of prey for the king. easy enough, she thought. when she brought a bird back for the king, he cut it open and the meat inside was disgusting. it was a weird black color, and smelt of rotten flesh. disturbed, he threw it out, and only barely let kara pass to the next task.

the last task was to guard the camp overnight. it went well until kara hear howls from the nursery. hyenas had attacked. no one was hurt, but kara was exiled from the pride. she travelled alone until she stumbled into the vespa savanna, where cobra invited her to join him there.

might edit later if i have time :)
╒ ═════════ ╕

hi im jarside!
she/her pronouns
click my mon <3
<<<

my writing | auction
my rpg game | ©
─────────

└──────────┘
jarside

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valley of Kings - #444

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:58 am

Username: Sunlitsecrets
Lion name: Svarog
Pride: https://toyhou.se/Sunlitsecrets/charact ... er:1153814
Pride status: Scrapper
Prompt:

Svarog felt that he was the most clumsy lion around. In the last three fights he'd been in, he'd crashed into another lion and nearly caused folks to get hurt. He knew he was young, and inexperienced, but none of the other newer fighters had been causing so much trouble. Svarog had only even come to the aid of the Regiment because his family back home had suggested it. Well, look how far that was getting him (not very far at all).

The moon had risen in the sky, and Svarog found the light comforting. Though things hadn't been going well, he felt better about things when he was alone. No one around to hurt. Ge found a good rock to sit upon and stared up at the sky.

Time passed - maybe minutes, maybe hours - until a growl sounded out from behind the gloomy lion. Svarog leapt to his paws and looked behind him. A shadowy beast was there, ready to attack. Svarog had hoped that he wouldn't run into any of the creatures tonight, but that was just his luck. The beast lunged forwards, and the lion ducked. When the end of the shadow was passing over him, he raised his head and bit down on the tail of the creature.

The beast yowled, and when he let go, it ran back to the entrance of the Ruins and vanished. Svarog was in shock. He'd done it, he'd fought off a monster all on his own!

Maybe his luck was looking up. But then again, if he told anyone about what had happened, they wouldn't believe him at all. Ah, well.

Such was life.
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiger♥Bear » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:11 pm

Username: Tiger♥Bear
Prompt: Jengo is not a typical hunter. He's very intelligent. Not to say the others aren't, he just uses his intellect in different ways. Unusual ways, some might say. You see, Jengo likes to make traps. Except... sometimes he gets a little caught up in the moment and, well, sets them off himself. Why, just the other day. It was a Friday. The thirteenth, to be exact. He remembers because he's a bit on the superstitious side. Perhaps that's what went wrong. It really was a "bad day" because of the date. Anyway, he was setting up a trap for a hunt. He had spent all night working on a hole. The hole had finished being dug just as the sun started to crest over the horizon. Things were surprisingly on schedule. He climbed out of the hole using the makeshift ladder he had carefully avoided walking behind during his digging then pulled it out of the hole as well. The day previous, he had worked on weaving some plants to create what would now work as the cover over the hole. Carefully dragging it over, he skirted around the hole until the cover was in place. With his trap successfully set up, he was ready to show it off and test it out.
At the sound of hooting, he turned to look. An owl? At this time of day? What bad luck! They were common in the area, often holing up in the pine trees that littered the region but he had never seen one during the day. They were nocturnal, of course. At least, the ones that lived here were. But there it was. A snowy owl flying overhead. Jengo yelped which seemed to catch the bird's attention. Now it was swooping towards him! Surely not, right? Except it was getting closer. He had to get away. He turned to run but found himself, too late, stepping into his own trap. The cover gave way as he fell into the hole. The owl continued on its way, not even noticing him. Not only was he in the hole with no way out, but the woven covering he had crafted seemed to have gotten tangled up in his paws. Or rather, the other way around. One of his paws felt sprained. No one else was nearby, that he had seen or that he knew of. He sighed. This wouldn't have happened on any other day. Just today. And it didn't help that last night's moon was full. Just before Friday the thirteenth? And seeing that owl? There was no doubt all this bad luck was due to these events.
He sighed. "Just my luck." (444 Words)
Pekee Pamoja . VOK
Fallitur . VOK

Toyhou.se
Bear/vs/Bull is my husband.
fairytail*~, itsRBandPJ, munch1111,
and
Noebelle22 are my sisters.
We sometimes share a computer.
Please do not ban us!
I am looking for art of my VOK characters. Please send me a message if interested in doing some art, we can discuss payment.
Currently looking to swap some pets for true dates (pets adopted on the first of the month). Check out my trades for more info. Open to normal trades as well but would prefer date swaps at the moment. Also up for roleplay. I'm open to ideas, just send me a message with your thoughts and I'll let you know if I'm interested. If not, we can work something else out.
Tiger♥Bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyum- » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:14 pm

askjdh i'm so sorry it took me so long to get to judging ;;; thank you all for your patience!
      Tiger♥Bear wrote:Username: Tiger♥Bear
      Prompt: -snip-

congratulations! c: i giggled at the owl just flying by him oml
currently wip (or forever idk)
but have a gif of my day6 boys <3
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiger♥Bear » Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:27 am

lol Thank you!
Pekee Pamoja . VOK
Fallitur . VOK

Toyhou.se
Bear/vs/Bull is my husband.
fairytail*~, itsRBandPJ, munch1111,
and
Noebelle22 are my sisters.
We sometimes share a computer.
Please do not ban us!
I am looking for art of my VOK characters. Please send me a message if interested in doing some art, we can discuss payment.
Currently looking to swap some pets for true dates (pets adopted on the first of the month). Check out my trades for more info. Open to normal trades as well but would prefer date swaps at the moment. Also up for roleplay. I'm open to ideas, just send me a message with your thoughts and I'll let you know if I'm interested. If not, we can work something else out.
Tiger♥Bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me