Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

My dog :) by .Shakira.

Artist .Shakira. [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

My dog :)

Postby .Shakira. » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:51 am

Super cool yet disappointing Mexican scene teenage high school choir kid born on May 10th.

"KEEP MY PRIDE ON MY HIP, THAT'S A WEAPON I CAN'T LOOSE"
My name (alias) is Brekkie, I make hyperpop sometimes lol. I really like Drain Gang, Spider Gang, and 100 gecs. I used to be a COPPA player, and I am genuinely so sorry to everyone who had to deal with me during that era.
You can find me on most social medias under the username of dg_hotelbreakfast or brekkie.mp3 or under cantfreestyleondex

Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
.Shakira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My dog :)

Postby JK341 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:20 am

oh my goodness what a sweet pup! <3 And your art has been improving so much as well! ^^
I'm back, gonna give this site another try lol, please be patient with me while i get things re-organized <3

Other places you can find me:

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My dog :)

Postby .Shakira. » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:26 am

J-and-K341 wrote:oh my goodness what a sweet pup! <3 And your art has been improving so much as well! ^^

Thank you so much! ❤❤❤
Super cool yet disappointing Mexican scene teenage high school choir kid born on May 10th.

"KEEP MY PRIDE ON MY HIP, THAT'S A WEAPON I CAN'T LOOSE"
My name (alias) is Brekkie, I make hyperpop sometimes lol. I really like Drain Gang, Spider Gang, and 100 gecs. I used to be a COPPA player, and I am genuinely so sorry to everyone who had to deal with me during that era.
You can find me on most social medias under the username of dg_hotelbreakfast or brekkie.mp3 or under cantfreestyleondex

Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
.Shakira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me