Based on Click to view
Artist mewmew. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #3023

Postby mewmew. » Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:21 pm

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

This cat may not be traded until: March date judged 2020
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

To enter, you must own a founder and be at level 1, or must not have a founder form submitted and can adopt this cat as your founder!

If this cat was a mythical creature what would they be and why? 500 word limit.

End Date: Friday Feb. 7th @ 9:00pm EST

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] [url=link]name[/url]
[b]Rank:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
    Username:
    Cat Name:
    Clan:

Description: Curly haired black with lighter unders, white spot on muzzle, and orange eyes
    Simplified Description: curly hair black smoke with white spot on face and orange eyes
    Other Features:
    Siblings: None Living
all things from me are currently having to wait due to me being sick and pregnant.
muleclancats of the bluegrass
•art by CertainNorth

mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #3023

Postby FeathersBreath » Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:23 pm

Username: FeathersBreath
Cat Name: Sootfur
Clan: Tribe of the Falling Skies

Prompt: [314]
    Sootfur is known as the tribe’s personal Poltergeist - a prankster and an oddity, he is constantly causing trouble and laughs. The spirits themselves are known to cause noises and disturbances before leaving without a trace, and Sootfur certainly shares this quality. Often noises are heard throughout the nights, and all that is seen are a flash of amber eyes, before he is gone. Things will be shifted, messages left in the dust, prey piled oddly, or perhaps an image made of herbs. Never anything harmful, but bizarre enough to catch the tribe’s attention. Often, cats are a little perturbed by such behaviour, and occasionally blame is shifted away from Sootfur himself onto a mysterious spirit that is haunting them. Other cats doubt this theory - why would a spirit supposedly haunting them, help? Several cats in the Tribe are fully aware that their helpful haunter is Sootfur, and as odd as his behaviour is, Sootfur’s prerogative is indeed to help, and to bring smiles.
    After the fires that destroyed the original tribe, Sootfur saw how grief had twisted both himself, and his tribemates, and took it upon himself as the youngest warrior to help bring smiles to the tribe again. It took a little fine tuning, but he found ways to help and bring joy to the tribe (though occasionally disturb them too). Now, he focuses his attention on the kits den, spooking the kittens, and leaving small gifts that bring joy. Occasionally, he will target the whole tribe, or particular individuals that seem to be stuck in their thoughts. Though some cats can find this attention frustrating, or plain scary, the tribe appreciates Sootfur’s efforts even if they are unaware of his identity.
    So yes, Sootfur is the tribe’s personal poltergeist, but he has never been malicious or cruel in his pranks and attention. Everything he ever does comes from a place of love.
Last edited by FeathersBreath on Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
feather - he/they

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
█████████████'
RAGE,
XXXXXXX RAGE
AGAINST THE
XXXXXX DYING
OF THE LIGHT

━━━━ ━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Discord:
FeathersBreath#5799

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
FeathersBreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sins. » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:28 pm

Username: .sins.
Cat Name: Whispersong
Clan: strawberryclan

Prompt:
      Whispersong would be a siren. Seen by all as something beautiful and mesmerising, while always wanting her for her looks and voice, never for who she truly is. This has lead the she-cat to use this to an advantage when learning new information about other clans. Maybe this hasn't given her the best name to those not affected by her, but also someone who is appreciated by the clan.
-
-
-
.sins. | they/them | sagittarius
enfp-t | true nuetral | slytherin

-----

just a vet student trying to enjoy the
minimal amount of free time they have

-----

trade | sig art credit | pfp art credit
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doge fruit » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:36 pm

- dropping -
Last edited by doge fruit on Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astraf » Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:43 am

Username: eevee!.
Cat Name: ravenmist
Clan: waspclan

Prompt:
Ravenmist would totally be a dragon.
Why? Here's some parts of some conversations with her.
"Hey, Ravenmist! Wanna go hunting?"
"No."
"Ravenmist, want to come on my patrol?"
"No."
"Come on, Ravenmist! Come eat with me!"
"No."
See? She dislikes everyone, even though everyone loves her.
Just like dragons.
Last edited by astraf on Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
astra
SOUKOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
astraf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby houndpine » Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:48 am

Username: houndpine
    Cat Name: Smoke
    Clan: Clan Fell

Prompt:

THE PHOENIX

FLIGHT

Smokepaw was a vibrant young cat, burning bright with an inner fire. His tireless energy got on the nerves of his clanmates, but it was impossible to dislike him.

When Smokepaw became an apprentice, most of the warriors were hoping to be assigned such an eager young cat. Instead, Lilybite was chosen as his mentor. Lilybite was one of the clan's best warriors, but she was cold and aloof-- a stark contrast to the warm, enthusiastic young apprentice.

FIRE

For the first few days of training, Lilybite barely said a word to Smokepaw, and never bothered to look him in the eyes. Smokepaw was confused by the cold shoulder but simply redoubled his efforts to please his mentor. Nothing seemed to work. No matter how well he did, Lilybite dismissed his accomplishments without a word. But when Smokepaw made any mistake, Lilybite was quick to lash out with her tongue or, when they were alone, sharp claws.

His curly, dark fur hid the cuts and bruises that he earned at Lilybite's paws. Her calm comments and perfectly casual manner made Smokepaw feel like her punishments were normal and he was simply a poor apprentice, needing correction for constantly messing up.

He only tried to tell the clan's deputy about what was happening once, and the older cat dismissed it as a lazy apprentice's attempt to get out of his duties. Smokepaw didn't try again.

Eventually, Smokepaw reached his breaking point. He couldn't go on, so he ran away instead, leaving everything he'd ever known-- his family, his friends, his clan, his future, his apprentice name.

ASHES

After a few moons of being on his own, Smoke found Clan Fell. Although wary of trusting another clan, he was hungry and cold from living on his own and cautiously decided to try again.

For the first few weeks, whenever a cat approached him, Smoke couldn't help but shrink away, heart beating hard and curly fur prickling with anxiety as memories of Lilybite and his old clan filled his mind.

Eventually, they stopped trying and left him alone-- that is, except for Cloversun, a scarred tom with a missing eye. He'd often come and sit near Smoke, not saying anything or even looking at him. It took a while for Smoke to realize that he'd slowly become relaxed and comfortable in Cloversun's company.

One day, he started talking to Cloversun. He was a good listener, and bit by bit Smoke told him the whole story of what had happened in his old clan. Every word felt like ash on his tongue, but it lightened him little by little and he found himself smiling and talking to other cats more.

He still had bad days, where everything seemed dangerous and all he could do was hide his face in Cloversun's fur and tremble, but he was still getting better. He was even named tánaiste, the clan's second-in-command.

Like a phoenix from the ashes, he rose, even brighter than he'd been before.

[ 500 / 500 words ]
Last edited by houndpine on Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
houndpine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lacuna » Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:53 pm

Username: Lacuna
    Cat Name: Hare
    Clan: Elden Glaring

Prompt:

Moon Rabbit - there are cultures that see a rabbit in dark parts of the craters of the moon, pounding something in a mortar. Hare is small and soft like a rabbit, actually haven been mistaken for one in the dark before. She dreams of being a medicine cat, and one of the interpretations of the creature is that it creates medicines by pounding herbs in its mortar for the people on earth. Finally, she is very devout to her ancestors, since she didn't have much respect from her living family as a kit. This gives her a head in the clouds type disposition, as far away as the moon.

---

Hare is a small cat with an interesting coat. When she was born her clan thought that it was the result of a sickness since she was also the runt. Her queen coddled her from the beginning, keeping her from getting an apprenticeship at the expected age in the hopes that she would grow bigger first. When her litter mates were becoming apprentices she sat alone in the moonlight, staring up at the sky and begging silently for her ancestors to let her grow so she could prove her worth. She became devout in calling to them every night and nursed longer than the other cats hoping that would help as well.

She never did grow, though, and weighs about four or five pounds. Her clan considered it too dangerous for her to become an apprentice, too small for a future as a queen, and didn't take her seriously. She started sneaking into the medicine cat's den, thinking maybe she could be an apprentice even though he already had one. One day she found a river rock that was formed into the shape of a cup, which she brought to the medicine cat's true apprentice hoping it could be used to crush herbs. She was very excited to help, but he claimed to the leader and the medicine cat that he had found it himself and was praised.

Hare didn't know what to do. She felt like no one was listening to her or taking her seriously, and she had to spend too much time grooming her unique fur to really get ahead in life. If there had been a way for it to all fall out or for her to remove it, she would have taken it. However, the ancestors finally answered her. One night a dream came to her that encouraged her to strike out on her own. She had been watching and waiting for an opportunity, and when many members of her clan were away from camp to meet with another clan, she stole into the night.

The light of the moon guided her, and she found her way to Elden Glaring, where the cats accepted her and trusted her to learn despite her unique attributes.
Lacuna
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:58 am

Username: Knickknacks
Cat Name: Cinders
Clan: NorthClan

Prompt:
    Appearing in Greek and Egyptian lore, sphinxes are commonly depicted as enigmatic creatures with the body of a lion and the head of a human (usually a woman), sometimes with the wings of an eagle as well. Egyptian tradition holds that sphinxes are benevolent guardians, but Greek lore presents them as riddle-givers, crafty and merciless to those who fail to give a correct answer. Both versions, however, present the Sphinx as a ferociously strong.

- - - - -

Cinders is certainly Sphinx-like, it seems, in her ability to block one’s way and not back down until they answer her questions. Like a sphinx, the elder molly will stand in one’s way and refuse to move until she’s successfully ferreted an answer out of her target. Thankfully less prone to attacking and devouring than an actual sphinx, Cinder’s brusque manner and crafty nature still lend her a strong resemblance in nature to the mythical being. She has, through her careful questioning, been able to piece together much of the clan’s history, despite only having joined the rebuilt clan a few moons ago. She still has not fully integrated into the clan- and this, perhaps, is understandable: her gleaming watchful eyes and sharp intelligence have proved to be a source of discomfort for those cats she designs to question.

Despite this all, though, Cinders has a certain nobility and strength to her. As with the sphinx, Cinders is surprisingly strong, the muscles rippling beneath her curly pelt somewhat unusual for a cat her age, brought on by a lifetime of struggling to survive in the harsh climate. And again, though Cinders is thankfully not prone to the attacking and devouring of a traditional sphinx, she is not without her ruthless streak. The denizens of NorthClan scarcely realize how lucky they are, not having had to witness this side of Cinder’s personality. She is every inch a sphinx, and isn’t afraid to dig in her claws if one becomes resistant to her.

[327 words]
Last edited by Knickknacks on Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zephara » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:10 am

Username: Diamond pet
Cat Name: Shadestar
Clan: MoonClan

Prompt:

A manticore. A ferocious lion-bodied creature with the poisonous tail of a scorpion, and a pair of monstrous, dragon-like wings.

This beast is said to be cunning and deadly, an apex predator and a sly adversary. The manticore is bloodthirsty and oh so sneaky, luring its prey close to it with distractive tactics.

It is a creature quite like the ruthless Shadestar.

Shadestar was a cat who had no bounds. She was mad and power-hungry, willing to do whatever it took to stay in control.

She was clever, her dark deeds remaining unnoticed in her clan until the very end.

She was a murderer. A killer, driven to the brink of insanity.

She is indeed, quite like a manticore.

~122 words~
Last edited by Zephara on Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Zephara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griffin Torrens » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:43 am

-
Last edited by Griffin Torrens on Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Griffin Torrens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me