Time spent 10 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

RPW - Growth Thread

Postby Ravendarus » Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:39 am

Gʀᴏᴡᴛʜ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

MainNurseryFanclubDiscordStoreCustomsRevampsPoundInfoArchiveNursery Archive

Growth Rules

• Include a link back to the original NB whenever you post a growth.

• If you are using items on a growing wolf, please state so in your message/post!

• Growths done by regular members or non-growth artist staff need to be approved.

• If you are the original artist of the pup, you don't need approval to age it yourself.

• Any growth with items used on the wolf needs to be approved by an admin or owner.

• We recommend you seek out the original artist for approval, but admins/owners can approve them.

• RPWs may be grown after one month from the date they were created, or age right to adult at two.

• PM the original artist or an admin/owner to get approval. If you don't message someone we might not see that your growth needs approval!

• For off-oekaki growths post the form below under this thread so we have a record of all the growths.

• You may also use this if you are COPPA and fear that your growth above won't be noticed since you aren't able to PM one of us! The thread will be checked daily, and approval posted here (if done off oekaki) or on the oekaki page.

Code: Select all
      Pup stage -
      Teen stage - (if applicable)
      Adult stage - (if applicable)
      Growth approval screenshot - (or state here if your growth still needs approval)
      Other - (if you used any items on the wolf . . . etc)
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me