Forum rules
This board has been so popular that we've had to make another board for avatars already!

We've made a new Editable Avatars board so if you want everyone to color in your avatar you can post over there! It'll work just like the regular editable oekaki forum, but for Avatar sized canvases :)

If you only want certain friends to be able to color your avatar then you can leave it in this board, and just add editing permissions for those people.

Birthday time by SuperVerl

• Forum avatar size
Based on Click to view
Artist SuperVerl [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Forum avatar

Sorry, this artist does not allow people to use this drawing as their avatar.

Birthday time

Postby SuperVerl » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:05 am

I intended to make one of these for thanksgiving and Christmas but I forgot like a loser xD
    Guess I'll do one for my birthday? If only to mix it up, I suppose. Should have made this at the beginning of the month so that I could use it longer, oh well xD My birthday is on the 30th. It's a nice even number, heh.

Toyhouse 💛💛💛 Image
Hey friends, play Monster Hunter
SuperVerl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Birthday time

Postby enokimoon » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:23 am

aaah, how precious !!!
    Happy Advanced Birthday, Verl ! :D 🎉🎊🎈
previously s-smolbean
less active // college o<--<
x
do you know i could break beneath the weight
smol/enoki \\ they/them \\ filo 🇵🇭 art hobbyist
PMs + DMs are openwangxian. [disc ^^]
of the goodness, love, i still carry for you

ImageImageImage
studying to be a veterinarian :4 !!
commissions : closed
semi-active : (( // GMT+8
enokimoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JK341 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:01 am

Oooh nice! Definitely sending some awesome early birthday wishes your way, friend! <3
Adult | He/Him

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cetacea » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:28 am

Happy early birthday! Hope it's a great one! ^^
Cetacea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -------------- » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:15 am

Happy early birthday!

that's cute.
--------------

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SuperVerl » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:42 am

Awww, thank you so much everyone... I always feel kinda itchy and uncomfortable talking about my birthday because it feels a little selfish and attention seeking aghjsugbishg
    Seriously thank you though, y'all are too nice TwT <3

Toyhouse 💛💛💛 Image
SuperVerl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:42 am

JFISJGISGJDG, IT'S ALMOST YOUR BIRTHDAY, SUPER!!!!! That's so exciting! I had no idea your birthday was so close. ;-;
Now, this is just a random question, it has nothing to do with anything, but if you could get a piece of art by some random weirdo named Lostfairy, what would you want the art to be of? (It can be anything, an OC, a kpop dude, a fictional character, etc!)

I love how you changed your avatar and made it all birthday themed, it's too cute. ;-; <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SuperVerl » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:57 am

I don't like to broadcast my birthday so I'm not surprised you didn't know xD

If I were to happen to get a piece of art from some random weirdo named Lostfairy I wouldn't really care what it is because I'd love anything. The thought alone makes me feel warm and fuzzy so I would hope that that random weirdo wouldn't feel pressured into doing something. But if I were to choose some characters to put into a hat for said person to choose from, I'd submit my baby Tizoc, easy to draw Zen, "fursona" Kumi, simple Sidriel, animal magician Arlo, and my dragon boi Vyn. I hope there's enough to choose from for this random saint. I also shared animals because I truly believe this person is capable of drawing them.

And thank you much, I like the idea of having slight changes for different occasions, makes it exciting >w<

Toyhouse 💛💛💛 Image
SuperVerl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:46 am

SuperVerl wrote:
    I don't like to broadcast my birthday so I'm not surprised you didn't know xD

If I were to happen to get a piece of art from some random weirdo named Lostfairy I wouldn't really care what it is because I'd love anything. The thought alone makes me feel warm and fuzzy so I would hope that that random weirdo wouldn't feel pressured into doing something. But if I were to choose some characters to put into a hat for said person to choose from, I'd submit my baby Tizoc, easy to draw Zen, "fursona" Kumi, simple Sidriel, animal magician Arlo, and my dragon boi Vyn. I hope there's enough to choose from for this random saint. I also shared animals because I truly believe this person is capable of drawing them.

And thank you much, I like the idea of having slight changes for different occasions, makes it exciting >w<

Well, I heard that this random weirdo who certainly is not a saint, but is very blessed to even be called that, is very appreciative for this list of characters that they can draw. c:
And oh don't worry, this weirdo has lots of time on their hands and would gladly draw anything for a friend for theirs. <3
This person is also in shock over the fact that they do not think they are capable of drawing animals but they thank you profusely for the compliment and are touched. <3

Teeheehee, time to get workin'! *scampers away gleefully*
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me