Villager #15 Vintage Monkey by waffle02

Based on Click to view
Artist waffle02 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Villager #15 Vintage Monkey

Postby waffle02 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:24 am

to try out for this villager you must be level 1+ or not yet have a mayor/town and are in the process of making one!

Oh boy does this old time monkey sure look snazzy!
But they aren't sure they want to move into your town...can you convince them?
Answer the prompt in under 300 words! 1 extra is allowed and can be a simple piece of art (no animations) or 300 words to use however you like (can be added to the prompt)

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Town link / name:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]How do you convince them to move in?[/b] (300 words or less)

This competition will close on Wednesday Jan. 29 at 6pm CST

username:
    town link / name:
      name:

edits: Minor ear (bigger)
      accessories: Bowtie
♪♫♪My Characters and Adopts
♪♫♪ Art Shop - OPEN
♪♫♪My JBDs
♪♫♪ My Kalons

ImageImage
waffle02

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Villager #15 Vintage Monkey

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:30 am

Username: HappyAlpaca16
Town link / name: The Moonlight Town
Name: Benny
How do you convince them to move in? Benny looked around. He saw nothing that he really enjoyed about The Moonlight Town. It was empty and all of the houses were small. Well, smaller than he liked. He saw a deserted river in the town. That needs cleaned. He thought. As he started to walk again he say vines on all of the houses. Er this place needs help he thought. As he walked he looked around. He looked over at the tall trees giving off some decent shade. Way too tall. He thought. A tiny kangaroo rat hopped out from behind one of the houses. "Hello I'm Joey! And, yes, this place does indeed need work. I've started eating the vines on a few houses. Wait, who are you" Joey said. "I'm Benny." Benny said crouching down to the tiny mouse. "And how did you know what I was thinking?" "Everybody says it. They look around and just leave the place complaing about how dirty this place is." Joey said sadly. "Well I can help you renovate!" Joey said. "Well ok." Benny said. "Let's get to work right away!" And Benny and Joey walked over the the houses to start working on the vines.
Last edited by ♡HappyAlpaca♡ on Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jointedwishes » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:49 pm

Username: happy59188
Town link / name: town of sparks
Name: Timothy *(Goes by Tim or Timmy)*
How do you convince them to move in?
“Come on, Timothy.” Jasper pleaded as Tim shook his head. “No, I don’t think I will.” Tim sighed, “The town over there is giving me a better offer.” he pointed to the north. Jasper looked down at his feet, “Well, what’s their offer for the best actor in the world?” he complimented Tim, hoping it would encourage him. “Their offer was a weeks worth of food, a big house and I get to star in a movie.” Tim replied, ignoring the compliment. “Well, we can offer more,” said Jasper. “We can offer a home, some food and water, AND you can star in three movies instead of just one. And I can guarantee you’ll be in many more.” Jasper added. Timmy thought about it, “Hmm… okay, I guess.” and they shook on it. And now he lives in our town.
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:57 am

Mark
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waffle02 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:01 pm

Thank you both so much for entering! Both of your entries were really great and I loved the creativity in both of your stories :3

In the end the winner was....HappyAlpaca16
I really like how you talked about your town as a work in progress that Benny decided to help with! It was really original and I loved the idea <3 Can't wait to see Benny around!
♪♫♪My Characters and Adopts
♪♫♪ Art Shop - OPEN
♪♫♪My JBDs
♪♫♪ My Kalons

ImageImage
waffle02

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:08 am

waffle02 wrote:
Thank you both so much for entering! Both of your entries were really great and I loved the creativity in both of your stories :3

In the end the winner was....HappyAlpaca16
I really like how you talked about your town as a work in progress that Benny decided to help with! It was really original and I loved the idea <3 Can't wait to see Benny around!

Omg wow thank you!
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me