Based on Click to view
Artist Ravendarus [gallery]
Time spent 13 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

RPW - Custom Thread

Postby Ravendarus » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:06 pm

Cᴜsᴛᴏᴍ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

MainNursery • [url=wip]Fanclub[/url] • Discord • [url=wip]Store[/url] • [url=wip]Growths[/url] • [url=wip]Revamps[/url] • [url=wip]Pound[/url] • [url=wip]Info[/url] • [url=wip]Archive[/url] • [url=wip]Nursery Archive[/url]

Obtaining a Custom Token

• Customs can be gained through events or bought at the store with paint gems (the currency of RPWs). Events take place on holidays and even at random times, but there will always be an announcement of sorts stating when there is an event up.

Custom Rules

Please go here to record off oekaki customs!

• Regular users must have a token to make a custom.

• Owners may approve of any custom token, up to very rare.

• Admins may approve of common, uncommon, and rare customs only.

• Please cover up customs and send a screenshot to an owner/admin before posting them!

• See the main page and look under the rarity of your token to see what edits you can add.

• Approval of customs may be revoked if you didn't follow the rules for the specific custom token and the admin missed the mistake. In which case you will be asked to change the custom or it will be void.

Staff Custom Rules

• Customs need to be posted under the custom thread, not the main adopt thread!

• Every staff member gets to make a custom with a paint mutation. Please me sure to message either me or Snowseph for approval on making one! You are expected to put in a bit of work before you are given this custom slot.

• Staff customs are earned on a monthly basis! Each month you are staff from this point forward you will receive an uncommon custom. The customs can revoked, however, if you don't meet the minimum amount of work required! You will receive a document every month of your activity levels via staff Discord.

── Artist minimum - 5 adopts/nursery batches/growths/revamps . . etc.

── Moderator minimum - Will be judged based on individual activity level, message an owner with what you've done for that month so they can approve you for a custom.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me