Valley of Kings - #425 by kyum-

Based on Click to view
Artist kyum- [gallery]
Time spent 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Valley of Kings - #425

Postby kyum- » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:09 am

to adopt this lion, you must be have a founder and be level one. you may also adopt this lion as your founder.

a sunflower child uwu
looked better in my head tbh-

for this kid, tell me who their role model is and why.
ends: 31st january, cs time.

Username: ToxicShadow
Lion name: Kyohei
Lion gender: Male
Pride: Oddity Pride
Pride status: Undecided

note; their paw pads and nose are spotted.

Last edited by kyum- on Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
currently wip (or forever idk)
but have a gif of my day6 boys <3
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valley of Kings - #425

Postby Firedancer77 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:20 am

*screams mark into the void*

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoocyte » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:25 am

Username: copperfell
Lion name:
Lion gender:
Pride: the heart-tongues
Pride status:
Prompt:

mark
comms
hello, call me koga or zoo!
arcanthera adoptsmy arcanthera storageoff-oekaki gallery
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snapshot » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:56 am

Username: snapshot
Lion name: Elidi (meaning "gift of the sun")
Lion gender: female
Pride: Lions of the Waves
Pride status: Hunter
Prompt: Elidi looks up to her namesake, the sun. She has a sort of mantra that she holds herself to, patterned after the traits of the sun.

"May I be steadfast, dependable, and consistent, as the sun is dependable to rise every day.
May I be warm, as the sun warms those on the earth.
May I be bright, a leader for others, as the sun's light helps all daytime creatures find their way.
May I be bold to stand up for what I believe in, as the sun does not hide it's face.
May I be patient, as the sun is patient in helping plants to grow.
May I be observant, as the sun watches the earth.
May I be trustworthy, as the sun knows all yet never spreads a rumor.
May I be sturdy, as the sun lasts through all seasons.
May I know when to speak and when to be silent, as the sun knows when to shine and when to rest.
"

Elidi believes that striving for these traits will help her to be a better person. She wants to be the best that she can be, a lioness of character and integrity. Her birth pride believed that she had been blessed by the sun, and though Elidi herself does not share the faith that they had and does not believe that the sun is a sentient being, she still holds those memories and traditions close to her heart, and has a great respect and admiration for what the sun represented in that pride's culture.
Last edited by snapshot on Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
snapshot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:18 am

mark!!
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panda-Love-100 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:50 pm

Mark!
Panda-Love-100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raw_Silver_Studios » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:05 am

Username: Raw_Silver_Studios
Lion name: Sasha
Lion gender: Female
Pride: Jungle Striders
Pride status: Hunter/scout
Prompt: WIP~
Raw_Silver_Studios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicShadow » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:33 pm

Username: ToxicShadow
Pride status: Undecided Member
Prompt:

Although they are the same age, Kyohei secretly looks at a strange lioness, Sunako, as his role model, though he would certainly never admit it to anyone. He admires her most out everyone that he has ever met. Although she suffers from her own insecurities, thanks to a lion she once had a crush on calling her ugly when she confessed to him, Sunako boldly remains true to herself without any shame, even if others don't like it. Her tastes are strange, as she's a fan of horror stories and actively collects the bones of other creatures that she comes across. Still, even when others tell her that her interests aren't very ladylike and that she needs to change, she refuses to give up what she is passionate about. It makes it her happy, so why should she? Likewise, Sunako doesn't judge others based on their appearances, their hobbies or interests, instead appreciating others for who they are as a while. She is an especially loyal friend, too, and is willing to push herself outside of her comfort zone for them, if they need her help.

Koyhei admires her for remaining true to herself, being so unwilling to change who she is when she is happy with herself just because others tell her to, and he aspires to be just like her. To heck with what everyone says, that he needs to change himself, just because they don't like his personality; they say it doesn't match up with his appearance.
ToxicShadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minifun990 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:51 am

Username:minifun990
Lion name: Liju
Lion gender:Female
Pride: Mystic Isle
Pride status:Apprentice trapper
Prompt: Liju has idolized her brother for as long as she remembers. He was always there for her whenever she needed him, when another cub pulled her tail, when she fell, when the darkness of night scared her. He was always there, cracking jokes and lending a helping paw. He was everything Liju wanted to be some day, brave, kind, courageous and confident. Once an adult had been rude to her and even though Ladon was so much smaller than the adult he had puffed out his chest and demanded an apology for his little sister. There was never any sibling rivalry between the two, or at least only playful teasing.

She respected her parents too, they were kind and confident too, but they didn't support her as much as Ladon did. It seemed he would never let her down.

He did though. One day Ladon and their parents went for a walk, and that night as lightning struck Ladon wasn't there to reassure her that it held no harm. He wasn't there the next day when she needed help getting a thorn out of her paw pad and he wasn't there as another lion approached, tears in her eyes and her mothers favourite scarf in her maw.

They said the river got them, or the fallen tree, or perhaps it was the lightning. Either way they were gone, Liju's parents and her brother. She was alone, and an orphan. She wouldn't believe it, couldn't believe it. Out there somewhere had to be her family. She just had to find them.

It gave her strength, a goal and she quickly became everything she idolized in Ladon. She became brave enough to hope they were out there, kind enough to care, courageous enough to stride out on her own to find them and confident enough to wave off the warnings of others. She would find her role model again, and show him who she'd become.
(323/Im not sure what word limit sorry)
"𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔"

-𝓖𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓻

Cloud Cows

Sig cycles gear deer - Click to go to thread :)
minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyum- » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:17 pm

aksdjk i had a really hard time deciding the winner but-
ToxicShadow wrote:Username: ToxicShadow
Pride status: Undecided Member
Prompt:

Although they are the same age, Kyohei secretly looks at a strange lioness, Sunako, as his role model, though he would certainly never admit it to anyone. He admires her most out everyone that he has ever met. Although she suffers from her own insecurities, thanks to a lion she once had a crush on calling her ugly when she confessed to him, Sunako boldly remains true to herself without any shame, even if others don't like it. Her tastes are strange, as she's a fan of horror stories and actively collects the bones of other creatures that she comes across. Still, even when others tell her that her interests aren't very ladylike and that she needs to change, she refuses to give up what she is passionate about. It makes it her happy, so why should she? Likewise, Sunako doesn't judge others based on their appearances, their hobbies or interests, instead appreciating others for who they are as a while. She is an especially loyal friend, too, and is willing to push herself outside of her comfort zone for them, if they need her help.

Koyhei admires her for remaining true to herself, being so unwilling to change who she is when she is happy with herself just because others tell her to, and he aspires to be just like her. To heck with what everyone says, that he needs to change himself, just because they don't like his personality; they say it doesn't match up with his appearance.

congratulations!
currently wip (or forever idk)
but have a gif of my day6 boys <3
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me