Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

I Support Jongdae! by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

I Support Jongdae!

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:03 am

Wheee, I haven't posted in almost a whole week. ;-; I'll explain but first, I want to talk about this art.

Chen from EXO announced recently that he's going to be a husband and a father!! (つд`) I was so shocked (I still am!), I can't believe an EXO member is getting MARRIED and going to be a DADDY. ♥ It's so exciting and I'm so proud of my Chenny boy. <3

The reason I drew this art is because people have been pathetic and angry at Chen because he's getting married. He's been getting death threats, his kid's life has been threatened, so-called fans have asked him to leave EXO, it's been nasty and I'm really worried for Chen and EXO. </3 I can't even express how frustrated I am with these people. They do NOT own Chen and they are acting so sick and gross. It's awful. (I just have to laugh at the 'fans' protest against Chen, apparently 200-300 were supposed to come but only 20 people showed up and they all just sat there and covered their faces and stomped on Chen posters. Absolutely pathetic.)

What makes me feel even more awful is that recently, an EXO interview was released and Baekhyun talked about how when he talks to his fans, it's like he's talking to his friends. I saw someone on IG say they hope EXO still trusts the fans, even after this huge mess. </3

But yeah, I just wanted to draw something to show my support for Chen. <3 I hope that no matter what happens, Chen will be happy and safe and his wedding will go amazingly and he'll enjoy being a daddy. <3 Love you no matter what, Chenny baby. <3

Anyway, the reason I haven't posted art in so long is because I woke up with a fever on Wednesday and I've been really sick since. I’ve also been dealing with an annoying cough, dizziness, congested nose, and something called ‘phantom smell.’ I'M SO THANKFUL THE PHANTOM SMELL IS GONE. If you've guys experienced it, you'll know how hellish it is. I was smelling rotten eggs/chemicals/a nasty indescribable smell for days, I couldn't eat cuz everything tasted like it. It was terrible. ><
I'm not 100% at all but I'll try to post more and reply back to comments and stuff. ^^,

The timer is off cuz I got distracted, I used a mouse, and please don't steal/repost this art!

All comments and likes are appreciated! <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I Support Jongdae!

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:06 am

This is so sweet! I hope all the jerks get over themselves and you get over your illness (I think I've had something like that phantom smell before, not as strong as you describe, but if it is what I think its... that really sucks)

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:36 am

TheSongOfTheStars wrote:This is so sweet! I hope all the jerks get over themselves and you get over your illness (I think I've had something like that phantom smell before, not as strong as you describe, but if it is what I think its... that really sucks)

Thank you so much!!! <33 And I really hope they'll stop too. I've heard they are even trying to get enough money to get an anti-Chen ad and it's getting really dumb. </3 (Oh really? :O I haven't heard of others experiencing it! Mine was superrrr strong, I had to plug my nose for a few days there, haha.)
Thank you again for the comment! <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:38 pm

LOST.
THIS ART IS SO ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE, WHAT THE HECK???!!! EVERYTHING LOOKS SO SMOOTH, THE BACKGROUND IS SUPER COOL (how on earth did you make that, woahhhhh o.o), CHEN'S FACE IS THE SWEETEST THING... I WANNA HUG HIM, GOODNESS ;_;

Secondly, I... UGH. You of course already know how angry I am at the people trying to kick Chen out of EXO, but... ARGH, this seriously gets my blood boiling. It's like you said, these "fans" do NOT own Chen, and they can't control his life. Not only that, but they're threatening him and his future kid??!! I can't even begin to explain how horrendously sick and disgusting that is. There's NO excuse for doing something like that, to anyone.
I'm with you though - Chen deserves to make his own choices in life and be happy, and I think he'll be an absolutely wonderful father and husband as well! (You'll have to keep me updated on the news c;) I really do hope he knows that there are still wonderful people out there like you who will support and love him no matter what happens. <3333
(Also, I'm sorry, but BAHAHAHAHA, WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT THAT STUPID PROTEST - ONLY 20 PEOPLE COMING AND THEN JUST THROWING A FIT AND STOMPING ON POSTERS... I'M SORRY, THAT'S SO HILARIOUSLY PATHETIC)

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:58 am

Swirlshine wrote:LOST.
THIS ART IS SO ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE, WHAT THE HECK???!!! EVERYTHING LOOKS SO SMOOTH, THE BACKGROUND IS SUPER COOL (how on earth did you make that, woahhhhh o.o), CHEN'S FACE IS THE SWEETEST THING... I WANNA HUG HIM, GOODNESS ;_;

Secondly, I... UGH. You of course already know how angry I am at the people trying to kick Chen out of EXO, but... ARGH, this seriously gets my blood boiling. It's like you said, these "fans" do NOT own Chen, and they can't control his life. Not only that, but they're threatening him and his future kid??!! I can't even begin to explain how horrendously sick and disgusting that is. There's NO excuse for doing something like that, to anyone.
I'm with you though - Chen deserves to make his own choices in life and be happy, and I think he'll be an absolutely wonderful father and husband as well! (You'll have to keep me updated on the news c;) I really do hope he knows that there are still wonderful people out there like you who will support and love him no matter what happens. <3333
(Also, I'm sorry, but BAHAHAHAHA, WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT THAT STUPID PROTEST - ONLY 20 PEOPLE COMING AND THEN JUST THROWING A FIT AND STOMPING ON POSTERS... I'M SORRY, THAT'S SO HILARIOUSLY PATHETIC)

ACK, SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY. ;__;
BUT ASIFHSIFHSFS, THANK YOU SO MUCHHHH?!!!!! It looks smooth?!!! Whaaaa?!!! ;-; I thought it was really messy but ahsiufhsuf, thank you!! (And ahh, thank you!!! It was actually pretty simple! I just made both the dodge and burn tool have a square brush, turned up the intensity and scattering, and then used them both over each other! That probably made no sense but. ^^,)

Ahh, it actually makes me super happy that you're also mad at these so-called "fans." It's toned down now but ahfjsijsfs, it's really disgusting and sickening that people actually think Chen owes them and they can control his life. AND THREATENING HIS LIFE AND HIS FAMILY'S LIFE IS NUTS. I hope the police and SM can protect him. ;-;
I know he's amazing with kids so he's going to be a mighty fine dad. <333 (I willll!! c;) Mhm, I hope so too. <3 I hope he knows he's always got fans behind him and his life decisions! <333
(HAHA, I AGREEEEEEEE. You should have seen the pictures of them! Just these 20 girls with masks and hoods to cover their faces and a pile of Chen merch that they stomped on. THEY EVEN WANTED TO GET PEOPLE TO HELP THEM RAISE MONEY FOR A SECOND PROTEST. I guess they need money to buy more Chen merch to step on like babies throwing a temper tantrum. I AGREE, IT'S PATHETIC. X,D)
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me