Artist spirittai1 [gallery]
Time spent 9 hours, 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

eotc | #031

Postby spirittai1 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:18 am

Woobat,
    the Bat Pokemon !

Its habitat is dark forests and caves. It emits ultrasonic waves from its nose to learn about its surroundings.

edits: minor fur edit (longer), minor nose edit

this little woobat seems to really like one of your teammates - in fact, they just won't stop following them around...
    for this comp, describe the relationship between this pokemon and one of your teammates !!

can be answered in art and/or writing; comic pages and small animations are fine
    no min/max, extras allowed

ends jan 25th, 11:59 pm est

Code: Select all
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Team Link:[/b]
    [b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Prompt:[/b]
    -
    spirit | it/its
    lost a lot recently, not feeling well
    please be gentle
spirittai1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: eotc | #031

Postby cyberdragon725 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:55 am

Res!
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:05 am

Username: 0zero0
Team Link: Team Echo Echo
Name: Kumo

wings flapping hard above the beautiful dawn morning. Waving colors of magenta, orange, and yellow wave over the thick clouds covering the large mountain terrain. Just inside a cave like structure, held up by beams of dark wood, and the only exits blocked off by a small wooden door, and a rounded window that showed the morning sky. The woobat was leaning against this window, staring inward with the most curious look on his face, and the nose suctioned to the glass.

Inside was a squirrel like creature with a white belly pointing upward, a mouth wide open, and paws spread out on top of a hay bed wrapped in a soft woolly blanket. It was Raizen, the emolga, snoring away the morning while everyone else from the rescue team was out doing their job. The morning light casts a shadow from the woobat over the top of him, allowing the sun to not wake the squirrel up abruptly but the breath from the pokemon outside wheezing against the glass did.

A gurgling noise came from the emolga, followed by a low growl, and a popped sleeping bubble. Raizen rose up swiftly with a slightly peeved face. What disturbed his sleep on his day off? The pokemon looked around the room, dazed and puzzled he began to question what the problem was. That is till he found himself staring directly at the fogged window of his room. There was a slight star shape that could be seen, and a noise coming from whatever creature lied on the other side. It freaked Raizen out at first but it slowly dawned on him what it could be based on the noise of flapping wings.

"'oood 'ou 'el' me o't?" barely audible between the glass and the plugged nose, but the emolga figured it out rather quickly. While the flying squirrel was still half asleep, he rushed to the window, stumbling over random fruit, and clothing articles that lied about his room, and pushed on the window pane. With a few grunts and efforts in, it shifted, and eventually popped open causing both the pane, and the woobat flying a bit to the right, but still connected to the wall.

Now what. He couldn't exactly pull him off from the outside, and their was no way the woobat would be able to carry the window on his nose if he broke the window from the wall (even if he could). The only option, which came to him as quick as the other failed ideas, was to go outside, stand on top of the window, and pull the woobat upwards. "Hang in their moron." With this he clambered out, hoping for the best.

It took a lot of time to do so, communicating with the pokemon with half sentences coming from the bat, and misunderstood words coming from the emolga. Eventually Raizen pulled the woobat from the pane, leaving a star shaped mark surrounded by breath fog on the outside of his window.

"Thank you!" the woobat seemed to flap frantically. "I just wanted to see why a mountain had windows and..." Raizen had walked away at this point. He was still groggy, and the exercise made him even more tired. He was going to go get some food and maybe take a good long nap. "W...wait!"

The bat flied into the building, and began to follow Raizen. At first it was from a good distance, as Raizen kept yelling at the woobat, but soon enough the bat pokemon was almost always right next to him. This drove Raizen NUTS, and soon enough it came to a standstill. On a day where the two of them were alone, and back in the same room they met, the emolga snapped at the woobat. "Why do you keep following me!? I mean I see you everywhere, I can't even eat without you-"

"The name's Kumo." The woobat had a lisp, but it was a sort of cute lisp, and the cheery voice calmed Raizen down. "I never repaid the dept, and so I'm gonna follow you till I do."

"alright Kumo... just... give me some space once and a while." Raizen sighed, and even smiled, but continued on his way without much care, as if he wanted the woobat to follow him, or as if he gave up and realized how much he like the crazy fella. He was certain the team leader wouldn't mind a new team member, despite how weird this one was.

"Okay!"

Last edited by 0Zero0 on Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:39 pm, edited 6 times in total.

panda by phtorxp ∘ fox by fluffy_marry ∘ cat/coding by me
Image Image Image Image

X
〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ Scorpio ✜ Adult 〙
ImageImage Pokemon PMD RP
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grafaiai » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:34 pm

Username: trashguts
Team Link: team daydream
Name: starstruck
Prompt: starstruck just loves hanging out with sunflower! and lucky for him, sunflower loves hanging out with him too!! starstruck tries to teach sunflower to see with echolocation to make up for his lack of eyes, but sunflower's more interested in trying to bite starstruck... can't quite reach him when he's flying, though, thankfully. theyre both babey and they love to play chase !!!

adult 🐸 xe/he 🐵 trashguts
aka tg, cricket, weevil
🐛
discord : trashguts
...but! be warned that i am not
much of a conversationalist

toyhou.se : trashguts
prone to Experiencing Mental Health,
please understand
🦟
adopt & base usage TOS
art shop thread!
🪳
i have lots of free toyhou.se
codes, message me for one
🦗
C4C / AMA / art thread / <3
grafaiai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Undyne7119 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:56 am

Username: Obstagoon!
Team Link: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4242495&p=128626345#p128626345
Name: Echo in the Woods (Echo for short)
Prompt:

Um, he doesn't really have a relationship with Sakura. He just seems to like her long fur.

oh woops the transparent background is gone. Sakura is saying 'Please stop' if your curious
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spirittai1 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:00 pm

this comp is now closed !!
    results will be posted soon <3
    -
    spirit | it/its
    please be gentle
spirittai1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

eotc | #031 winners !!

Postby spirittai1 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:23 pm

0Zero0, Team Echo Echo
    Hey, whats this? Kumo wants to join your team ! Congrats !

And... oh ! It seems the woobat left something behind for a few others, as well...
    trashguts and Obstagoon!, you've each received an honorable mention (hm) !

thank you everyone for entering !!

note: hms cannot be used for anything at this time, but a mechanic for redeeming them will be implemented soon - so make sure to start keeping track of them somewhere <3
    -
    spirit | it/its
    please be gentle
spirittai1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:45 am

lakdjfa;dk This baby will be well loved! They will grow and learn in team echo echo!

panda by phtorxp ∘ fox by fluffy_marry ∘ cat/coding by me
Image Image Image Image

X
〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ Scorpio ✜ Adult 〙
ImageImage Pokemon PMD RP
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups