Time spent 1 hour, 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

RISE | Artist Search Entry 5

Postby Dragonheart48 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:52 pm

Medium furred dark tabby with white and yellow eyes

Previous:
here,here,here,here

Edit: Prompt ideas

- I'm not the most knowledgable about genetic descriptions and what they mean, the challenge here is to give me the genetic description of a picture of a cat you've found and link the picture to the form [make sure I can't see the picture on the form when you submit it]. The competition will be judged based on who managed to confuse me the most with their genetic description when I finally look at the pictures.

- I can't draw cats to save my life, and for this comp neither can you. I want the adopt above drawn in the most cursed horrendous way you can think of while still being vaguely recognizable as a cat.
[min: 1 art piece, max: go wild, I want to laugh]

- You must craft one very confusing sentence, that's it that's the prompt. The catch it has to be something canonically said by one of your characters.

- SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
What on earth was that I really want to know. You have 500 words.

- Raffle: First word that comes to mind.

- Raffle: I love comics, alot, I mean really love them I've got four shelves packed with comics. What comic book hero, sticking to the two bigger names MARVEL & DC, does this cat relate to the most (optional why). Extra tickets, up to five, for every character you name that I haven't heard of (though you are only allowed to list five). If you manage to guess my favorite comic book character, hint they're apart of Marvel, you automatically get all five extra tickets.
Dragonheart48

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me