Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Jongin Day by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Jongin Day

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:16 am

AHH, IT'S MY BABY BEAR'S BIRTHDAY. <333 Man, with D.O and Kai having bdays so close together, I'm celebrating and drawing a lot for a few days in January - I don't mind, though. ^^

Oh man, last year when I drew Kai, I barely knew his personality and now... man. I love this man too much. He's such a sweet, naive baby. (つд`) He's such a teddy bear. I just can't get over this man. He's so talented. His dancing, his singing, his modeling, his acting - he's a total king of it all and he's topnotch. Plus, did I say he's a lovable teddy bear? (Seriously, look at this and this, he's too cute in his bear cap. ;_;)

Ahh, I wish I was feeling more talkative so I could blabber how sweet and kind Kai is to anyone and everyone. He's so quick to smile and gosh, I wish I could take away all of his pain, he doesn't deserve it. He's quick to stand up for people. (I'll never ever forget that video where the host/announcer called a girl in high school "fat" in front of her classmates and on TV and Kai quickly stood up for her by telling the host to stop it and telling the girl she was pretty. Kai has done so many things like this and it always makes me want to hug Kai cuz he's such a beautiful human, seriously.

I love Kai and I hope he has a really really good year. <3 He deserves the very best in life and he's done so good, I'm really proud of him. <3

I had to draw one of my absolute favorites pictures of Jongin, it's too precious. He looks so manly and dksjdsi, I love it. ♥ (Ignore the dog, though, I don't know how to draw them, ahh. ;-;)

The timer is off by a bit, I used a mouse, and please don't steal/repost this art!

All comments and likes are appreciated. <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Jongin Day

Postby Junker Queen » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:40 am

I has puppy now, dis my life.
Autism|Lesbian|9/22|Memory Loss pfp by Vidapup
Junker Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SuperVerl » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:09 am

Whoa the lighting on this is just fantastic, I love the contrast with his hair. Also that puppy is adorable shush

Toyhouse 💛💛💛 Image
Hey friends, play Monster Hunter
SuperVerl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:43 pm

AHHHHH, HAPPY BDAY KAIIIII!!! I can’t believe his and D.O’s bdays are so close together, dang o.o
He’s such a sweet, talented, silly, and brave guy though, dang. I really do appreciate and love him a lot! GO KAI THE DANCING KINGGGGGG C: He looks so flipping adorable in that bear hat too, ommmmm ;-;
(Also, that story about him standing up for that girl... that’s so kind of him, oh my gosh. He’s such a good person, honestly. <33)

And this art is SO GOOD too Lost, om?! I looked at the ref pic you used and YOU DREW IT SO WELL!!! I absolutely adore how perfectly you can redraw a selfie, yet still make it your own beautiful creative style at the same time ;-; That shading is flipping fantastic, and... acwuahfwnwhwbw, HOW ARE YOU SO AMAZING AT DRAWING THE EXO MEMBERS, SERIOUSLY?! I can look at that drawing and so quickly think “Yup, that’s Kai!”
And also, one more thing - YOU DREW THAT DOG REALLY AMAZINGLY TOO?! Poses like that can be so awkward, especially for me, but you rocked it and the doggo looks adorable! <3333

In conclusion, a very happy bday to the wonderful Kai, and you’re extremely flipping talented. C;

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:28 am

SuperVerl wrote:
    Whoa the lighting on this is just fantastic, I love the contrast with his hair. Also that puppy is adorable shush

Wahhh, that means a lot to me! I really want to work on lighting and all that so that really makes my day. ;_; And igjdigjdgjd, just thank you so much. You're far too wonderful.

Swirlshine wrote:AHHHHH, HAPPY BDAY KAIIIII!!! I can’t believe his and D.O’s bdays are so close together, dang o.o
He’s such a sweet, talented, silly, and brave guy though, dang. I really do appreciate and love him a lot! GO KAI THE DANCING KINGGGGGG C: He looks so flipping adorable in that bear hat too, ommmmm ;-;
(Also, that story about him standing up for that girl... that’s so kind of him, oh my gosh. He’s such a good person, honestly. <33)

And this art is SO GOOD too Lost, om?! I looked at the ref pic you used and YOU DREW IT SO WELL!!! I absolutely adore how perfectly you can redraw a selfie, yet still make it your own beautiful creative style at the same time ;-; That shading is flipping fantastic, and... acwuahfwnwhwbw, HOW ARE YOU SO AMAZING AT DRAWING THE EXO MEMBERS, SERIOUSLY?! I can look at that drawing and so quickly think “Yup, that’s Kai!”
And also, one more thing - YOU DREW THAT DOG REALLY AMAZINGLY TOO?! Poses like that can be so awkward, especially for me, but you rocked it and the doggo looks adorable! <3333

In conclusion, a very happy bday to the wonderful Kai, and you’re extremely flipping talented. C;

AHHFU8IHSFHFSF, THIS COMMENT MADE MY WEEEEEKKKK. <3333
Yeah, it's pretty crazy how Kai and D.O only have a couple days in between their birthdays! It works cuz those two are pretty close. <3
Aww, I didn't know you thought about Kai that way. Afsiufgsig, that means so much to me. o(╥﹏╥)o
(THAT STORY MADE ME SO SO SO PROUD OF HIM. She looked really embarrassed and Kai looked so frustrated at the host/announcer. That video made me realize how wonderful Kai really is. <33)

Oh my goshhhhhhhhhhh, you're too kind?! FAIJFSIGJDGIDGD, THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, SERIOUSLY. Your compliments are too huge, oh my gosh, I'm crying. Thank you thank you thank you!! (つд`) This was the first time I've ever been happy with how I drew Kai and I hope to get better at drawing him and the other members that I struggle with. (Which is basically all of them except Baekhyun, oops. ;-;)
Seriously. Thank you for all of these sweet compliments. <333 I'm really glad you could tell it was Kai, wow!!! <33333 ;-;
WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WHAT?!!!! Coming from an animal anatomy and pose expert, t-t-t-that's insane! Thank you! Thank you so much!!!!! I want to practice more animals so I'll probably draw the EXO members with their pets or something. ^^

THANK YOU AGAINNNNN!!! I sound like a broken record but YOU'RE AMAZING AND I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU. <333
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me