Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Axolupi Adopts - Semi-Open Species [moving!] by snowdrake

Based on Click to view
Artist snowdrake [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
70 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Axolupi Adopts - Semi-Open Species [moving!]

Postby snowdrake » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:28 am

concept by LoveTheHoly / complete line by Pïx / oekaki lines by Sixbane

Artist Search | Nursery | Customs | [url]Growths & Transfers[/url] | [url]Fanclub[/url] | CS Shop | Off-Oekaki Lines

Welcome to Axolupis Adopts! This species is a semi-open species, which means everyone is free to make their own! Please make sure you read the rules and guidelines below before starting off, though, so no mistakes are being made!

What are axolupis?
Axolupis are a mix between axolotls and canines. They have been created in laboratories for a while to help with the creation of medicine and cosmetics, which is why they come in all possible colors and patterns. They have been found to be extremely responsive to the negative effects of the substances they were exposed to, which is why they were so popular in science labs. However, they have also been found to be very forgiving and loving creatures and after they have been discovered by society, they have since been rescued from these laboratories. Now they make wonderful pets and enjoy great lives with lots of love and belly rubs!
lore is a WIP

Axolupis have almost human like skin and are partially covered in water repellant fur. Their feet are webbed, making them excellent swimmers. Additionally, they have organs growing out of their neck and hind limbs that are capable of reverting oxygen in water, which enables axolupis to breathe and live underwater. These organs are simply called 'gills' and they can appear anywhere on an axolupi's body. They are usually covered in fur.

However, the gills aren't the only unique things about axolupis! They also have a hardened membrane on their chest, which is called 'crystal' because of its' shininess. Their irises are made of the same material as the crystals, but they don't have to be the same color!
anatomy is a WIP
Last edited by snowdrake on Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:10 am, edited 17 times in total.
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Axolupi Rules

Postby snowdrake » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:29 am

💦 general axolupi species rules & guidelines

1. axolupis are a semi-open species, which means that everyone can make adopts and post them. however, there are certain restrictions and conditions that have to be met in order for you to make an adopt! you can read more about these in the section "rules for posting axolupi adopts".

2. follow the rules of chickensmoothie, of course!

3. no drama, rudeness, harassment, begging etc. is allowed.

4. respect every artist and their style or conditions for adopting their designs.

5. no mini-modding please!

6. there is no limit to how many axolupis you may own at this time!

💦 rules for posting axolupi adopts

1. you may only make axolupis that have the rarities very common, common and uncommon. any axolupis that are considered a higher rarity will either be posted as adopt from the owner or an official artist, or must be purchased as MYO from the shop!

2. even if you purchased an MYO with the rarity rare or higher, you may not use this MYO to make an adopt that everyone can enter in. you may gift this MYO to someone else and even design it for them, but an MYO may not be sold for anything that is not directly related to the axolupi species!

3. axolupis may be raffled off, adopted out with a competition, FCFS or even sold for chickensmoothie pets, items and currency! of course, you may keep the axolupis you make, too, if you wish!

4. all MYOs must be posted in the customs thread!

5. all axolupis must have gills, but they can have different sizes and may be covered in fur. additionally, their head shape may not be changed unless it's for the purpose of including edits - however - axolupis must always have an axolotl head.

6. You may post axolupis on the baby lines. However, they may not be used for anything other than art and lore until they have a reference on the fully grown lines! There is no such thing as a PPS axolupi, so all axolupis on baby lines have to be grown if you want to do anything species related with them. This includes but is not limited to using in events, adding edits, breeding etc.

check below for the different traits and their rarities!
Last edited by snowdrake on Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:02 pm, edited 6 times in total.
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Axolupi Trait Rarity Chart

very common

teeth, crystal (max. 5% of body) , small claws

common

pupil, crystal (6-15% of body), tail, fur, back mane, tongue

uncommon

no fur, long claws, crystal (16-20% of body), hair, ears, more gills

rare

iridescent skin/fur, up to 3 additional eyes (on head only), 1 extra tail, up to 4 extra ears, up to 2 extra legs, up to 4 extra nostrils, horns (on head only), pawpad shape, glow, goop, halos, different blood color, munchkinism, reverse munchkinism, crystal (21-25% of body)

ultra rare

additional limb edits that go beyond the rare tier (including extra heads), visible magic, scales, horns on the body, eyes on the body, up to 3 sets of wings, object growth (such as flowers or gems), body parts made of different materials, exposed bone, crystal (26-40% of body)

legendary

gene splicing, change to body proportions that are not munchkinism or reverse munchkinism, crystal (41-50% of body), more than 3 sets of wings, no crystal, traits that change the species (such as a venomous bite)
Last edited by snowdrake on Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:32 am, edited 7 times in total.
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Axolupi Staff

Owner
Pïx

Moderators
Staff applications for the role "Moderator" are currently open! To apply for the Moderator role PM Pïx and tell her why you would like to apply for the moderator role and what qualifies you for the position.

As a moderator your job is to...
➪ handle arguments
➪ approve non-official artist axolupis
➪ roll the edits for axolupi breedings
➪ give out warnings and strikes to users who break the rules
➪ keep an eye on the species so everything stays in order

we do not have any mods as of right now

Official Artists
To apply for the "Official Artist" role, please go to our artist search!

As an official artist your job is to...
➪ post axolupi adopts
➪ approve non-official artist axolupis
➪ roll the edits for axolupi breedings

➪ official artists may make 1 rare axolupi for every 20 lower rarity adopts they make
➪ official artists may make 1 ultra rare axolupi for every 75 lower rarity adopts they make

we do not have any official artists as of right now
Last edited by snowdrake on Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:43 am, edited 7 times in total.
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Axolupis - Semi-Open Species [DO NOT COLOR YET]

Postby JeffSatur'sHusband » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:36 am

MARK!
i used to cry but the tear is dry
เคยทรมานแต่ฉันเริ่มด้านชา

TH Artfight credit ☆☆☆☆
Aries~INFP-T~ He/Him ~ Gay ~ Boy Love Lover
───────────────────

used to be blind but i see the light
เคยภาวนาแต่ฉันเริ่มระอา
xImage
JeffSatur'sHusband

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cr0wz » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:42 am

mark
ImageCrow| She/They | Ace LesbianImage

Cr0wz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheEternalPlague » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:43 am

Mark!!
-5 ChickenSmoothie Hours + 969865
I love Malk Pets/Spiders/Hyenas/Bearded Vultures
TheEternalPlague

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spinda » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:51 am

marking <3
I'm looking for trades!
Looking for trade downs of VR's, finish getting items, Selling art designs/customs, ISO dreamies, achieving all bats, squids and anything that is skull/skeleton/bones theme pets.

Check my forum out::
🐼Pandas Trading Center🐼
My ToyHouse

"Always Look Before You Leap"

Spinda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Undyne7119 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:25 am

mark
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairixia » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:43 am