Artist crackerbox_palace [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by bee

➤ nanab sanctuary #42 || pichu x shinx

Postby crackerbox_palace » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:44 pm

the pichinx (pichu-shinx) is a crossbred pokémon that produces electricity in its body. when frightened, the electricity is discharged, and its fur gleams brightly to blind potential predators. however, a very petrified pichinx may shock itself, due to the abrupt electric surge.

this fella is my first adopt as a guest artist here
    at nanab! <3 to enter, please answer the prompt:
    what is an unusual fear of theirs?

you may answer in a minimum of 50 words. there is no maximum, and you may add as many details as you'd like so as long as they are related the prompt. I will choose the answer I find most creative c:

Code: Select all
    username:
    name:
    what is their unusual fear? [50 words min.]:

end date is currently set to friday, jan.17 at 11:59 pm CT!

now owned by bee
Last edited by crackerbox_palace on Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
crackerbox_palace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➤ nanab sanctuary #42 || pichu x shinx

Postby justamindset » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:47 pm

username: DragonOfEmber
name: Nima
what is their unusual fear? [50 words min.]: Nima fears anything smaller than her, because they can nibble on her toes. Her fear stems from the nursery rhyme about the little piggies, as she's never seen a pig before, and thinks all little creatures will go "all the way home" with her toes! She sleeps with her feet carefully tucked under her, 'snatch proof'!

She's a spunky little character who adores all legendary pokemon, and loves to watch them fight, as the battles are extraordinary.
Last edited by justamindset on Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

[♡] ember / / [♡] justamindset
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

[][][][][][][][][][]

information and links

kals // toyhouse // comms: open

𓆩*𓆪 and i know where to look 𓆩*𓆪

in permanent need of coffee

justamindset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jointedwishes » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:07 am

username: Happy59188
name: Sphinx
what is their unusual fear?
One day, Sphinx was wandering around, he was a wild pokemon. His stomach rumbled, he wanted a berry. He looked up and saw a round, red berry. So, immediately he climbed. He climbed up until he reached the branch. He carefully balanced his way until he pulled the berry from the branch. He nommed on is carefully as he balanced on the branch. Then, out of nowhere an Eevee jumped down and shrieked “EEVEE!” He fell off of the branch and lost half of his berry to the Eevee. When he hit the floor he had sprained his paw so he limped as fast as he could to the nearest Pokemon center when he was healed, but his memory was not. He has a huge fear of Eevee’s and won't get within 20-25 feet with them. Honestly he can’t stand to look at them, Sphinx thinks all Eevees are the same, selfish and terrifying. Maybe he’ll live in fear all his life?
Last edited by jointedwishes on Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nermal1999 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:52 am

username: nermal1999
name: Zack
what is their unusual fear?:
Zack has a unusual fear of Balloon animals.
There's no known reason why he's scared of them nor is there a particular reason for his fear
Its just something that has always been there for as far back as he could remember.

But what makes this fear so unusual is that he seems to be perfectly fine with regular every day balloons and will actually have fun chasing them and batting his paws at them. But once he's presented with a balloon animal he'll usually cower and run to find his trainer to hide behind them or find the closest thing he can squeeze under to hide.

Though he's still young there is hope that you'll be able to one day overcome his fear as he's slowly beginning to show interest in these small bloons shaped like animals.

But for now it's a unusual fear that he has and that's ok because he's loved just the same.

word count
[175]
Last edited by nermal1999 on Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:59 am, edited 3 times in total.

Hello I'm nermal1999

☆----------☆

(She/her ☆ Adult ☆ dyslexic)

(PTSD, Anxiety, Depression,)

Anime, Manga, Video games, TWST.
☆----------☆
This is me | Kalons | Artfight

("You guys will be fine without me here, right?"Idia Shroud )

ılılıllı▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬( ♫ )▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ılılıllı
nermal1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucas tazmily » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:37 pm

username: Pufferheart
name: Beuris
what is their unusual fear? [50 words min.]: Beuris has turophobia, which is the fear of cheese. He wasn't always afraid of cheese, though. When he was younger, Beuris used to eat cheese all the time. One fateful day, he was eating a slice of pizza when he started to choke. Luckily, Beuris's parents were around and managed to get him to cough up the pizza. They were fast, but the damage was already done. Beuris believed he had a near death experience and blamed the cheese for it. From that day on, he avoided cheese and removed it from any meal that had it. Any mention of cheese makes his sweat run cold. Nowadays, whenever anyone offers Beuris a slice of pizza or something with cheese on it, he politely declines and eats something else instead.

hi, i'm lucas! i'm an adult who
uses any pronouns. i enjoy
creating art and playing
clarinet & French horn C:

my toyhou.se!
lucas tazmily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yeens » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:10 pm

username: yeens
name: TaiSu
TaiSu at a young age seems to fear anything larger than himself. Hes skittish, gullible and a crybaby. As a pichinx, TaiSu remembers watching his mother, a pikachu get attacked and caught by a big scary two legged person with imprisoned pokemon in circular ball. This is their greatest fear, humans. As an evolved pincinx, TaiSu swears he will train hard and become brave to never be caught by a human and to find his trapped pikachu mother
Yeens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bee » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:43 pm

username: bee
        name: blitz
        blitz is terrified of bug types. anything with more than 4 legs makes his skin crawl. even a small joltik is enough to send the little pokémon running. it started when he was bitten by a caterpie - his friends convinced him that when the worms bite, they bury eggs in your fur. it made blitz paranoid of insects ever since. his trainer has been working through it with him, slowly and steadily introducing him to more bug types every day. blitz still jumps around them and tries to scamper up his trainer’s legs to escape them. luckily, he’s grown attached to a very friendly butterfree that plucks berries off of trees and carry them down to him.
Last edited by bee on Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crackerbox_palace » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:04 pm

bump, a little over 24 hours remaining!
crackerbox_palace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /nyx. » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:41 am

username: bmkmb
name: Tiing (Tingle)
what is their unusual fear? [50 words min.]: For a reason he doesn't understand, Tingle is terrified of bright lights. The origin of his fear goes back to the first few weeks after the Pichinx was born. As a cub, he'd always been mesmerized by his electrical powers. A smart trainer used this to his advantage, using another electric-type to lure Tingle into a trap. However, the trainer didn't care much for Tingle, intending to sell him at the mart since hybrids were worth a lot of money. Whenever Tingle was upset, the trainer used lights to subdue him. As Tingle grew older, the trainer began using lights as a warning and if Tingle didn't listen, he was treated very harshly. By the time Tingle was bought by a kinder trainer, he saw lights as a bad sign and one of danger, petrified even to the point that he refused to use any electric-type moves.
/nyx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crackerbox_palace » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:40 am

closed for judging
crackerbox_palace