Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Kyungsoo Day by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kyungsoo Day

Postby Lostfairy » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:47 am

Since I wasn't satisfied with my D.O birthday art, I did another one. ^^, This time, it's chibi which is SO MUCH EASIER. D.O is a thousand times easier to draw in my chibi style, wow. ;_;

BUT ANYWAY, HE GETS TWO PIECES OF ART CUZ WHY NOT. I sort of rushed with this cuz it's just a messy chibi doodle but I still like it a thousand times more than the other art I did for D.O. ಥ_ಥ

The timer is accurate, I used a mouse, and please don't steal/repost this art! Ref! And bonus pic because he's too cute!

All comments and likes are appreciated! (Oops, I drew this instead of studying for my drivers ed, oh well, oopsie, sorry not sorry. c:)
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kyungsoo Day

Postby SuperVerl » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:07 am

Oh my word isn't that such a mood. Sometimes my faster quick sketches look better or as good as the things I took hours on haha. This is totally precious though. And honestly I love both of them? They each have their own charms.

Good luck with drivers Ed hahahahahahhahahahhahahaha I really need to get a license

Toyhouse 💛💛💛 Image
Hey friends, play Monster Hunter
SuperVerl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kyungsoo Day

Postby Lostfairy » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:20 am

SuperVerl wrote:
    Oh my word isn't that such a mood. Sometimes my faster quick sketches look better or as good as the things I took hours on haha. This is totally precious though. And honestly I love both of them? They each have their own charms.

Good luck with drivers Ed hahahahahahhahahahhahahaha I really need to get a license

Ohhhh sameee!!! It's not just me?!!! I almost 100% of the time like my doodles/sketches more than my art that I spent 2 hours on. ^^, Weird how that works - I guess it's because we don't pressure ourselves into making it perfect (except, what even is 'perfect art?!' and without the pressure, the art turns out better.
W-w-wait, you like bothhhh?? ;-; Thank youuuuu. <33 I don't deserve all of this kindness, andaijdna.

Thank youUuUuUUUUUUUuuuu. I took forever to start drivers ed, I'm older than all of my fellow classmates, aifajhasif
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me