Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Positive Glow by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Positive Glow

Postby Lostfairy » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:43 am

Eh heh heh, look who drew even more Webtoon fanart. (゚▽゚*) I read too many Webtoons and I love drawing fanart far too much, oops.

ANYWAY, it's my precious, positive, veryveryvery relatable girl, Camilla from Brass & Sass!! I really love this Webtoon, it's a perfect fluffy story with just the right amount of seriousness and I'm actually taking away some great messages and tips from it. ^^ Plus, okay, Camilla is just the cutest and happiest girl ever! She's so sweet and perfectly adorkable.

Also! The author/artist of this Webtoon is incredibly sweet which just makes the whole Webtoon even more wonderful. <33

But yeah, I just wanted to do a messy, sparkly doodle thing. I struggled far too much with that hand. :>

The timer is off by 10ish minutes, I used a mouse, it took two drawing sessions, and please don't steal/repost this art! Camilla belongs to Anterella, so don't steal the character either!

All comments and likes are appreciated. <3 Love you all.
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me