The Dark Egg Battle { just kidding this is just fan art}

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

The Dark Egg Battle { just kidding this is just fan art}

Postby BittyBaby » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:14 am

GreenSky wished that he flew faster now he thinks he's lost he looked around but all was dark.. never mind there's some Light
but were is it coming from GreenSky wondered when he came closer he saw what it was a BABY FOX! what is it doing here and how long has it been here? GreenSky Ask himself why don't you just ask it a voice answer wha! who's there GreenSky looked around and he saw a den with a blue fox inside and he did not look happy oh hi didn't see you there GreenSky said trying to ease the moment you! dragnets are trying to take it and frankly I say go for it but what happens you get burned just ask that guy! the blue fox yelled what? GreenSky ask confused but that didn't matter now when he saw a anther Dragnet What are you doing!? the dragnet she seemed to be protecting it but from what GreenSky Ask I have to until the magic comes magic who is the magic GreenSky asked all gasped you don't Know the magic a red fox said holding a purple fox on her back the magic is said to hold powers beyond believable only the magic can undo the spell that keeps it safe the glow is a single to the magic so the magic can find it but it's still alive so it needs to eat and drink but it is almost never going to happen because we can't get it to go back to sleep the dragnet said okay one thing at a time first whats your names GreenSkay asked Charrie the red fox said and this is Blazer the red fox said pointing to her son on her back Barkooda the Blue fox said Luna the dragnet said and that's ori Luna said okay now that I know your names we can go to my friends they'll know what to do. GreenSky said as he toke to the sky's
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well that's all I hope you enjoyed it oh ps palmawesome how about this what if Reven is the Magic
Hello! I'm Bitty Baby πŸ‘‹πŸ˜
BittyBaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Dark Egg Battle { just kidding this is just fan art}

Postby palmawesome » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:52 am

That sounds like a good idea!
π™·πšŽ πš’πšœ πš‘πšŠπš•πš 𝚘𝚏 πš–πš’ πš‚πš˜πšžπš•, 𝚊𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš˜πšŽπšπšœ 𝚜𝚊𝚒

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me