Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

15 Min Warm Up Doodle by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

15 Min Warm Up Doodle

Postby Lostfairy » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:25 am

I felt like doing a quick warm up before I started drawing today. ^^ I set my phone's timer on for 15 minutes (I went a minute over, oops.) to challenge myself. I wasn't sure if I could make anything that great in such a short amount of time but eh, it turned out alright. Look at that shading, though! I'm almost laughing at how messy it is, wah! XDD Oh wellll!

It's just my Zuna girl being dramatic. ^_^ Is she sleeping? Is she closing her eyes for fun? Who knows.

The timer is accurate, I used a mouse, and please don't steal/repost this! And don't steal my character, please! ^^

All comments and likes are appreciated!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 15 Min Warm Up Doodle

Postby SuperVerl » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:30 am

Majestic sparkles.
    Holy crap can you do a lot in only 16 minutes. In 16 minutes I'm often still staring at a blank canvas haha
    You know there's something charming about that shading. I like everything as usual <3

Toyhouse 💛💛💛 Image
Hey friends, play Monster Hunter
SuperVerl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OHHAILTHECHOOKOFLIFE » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:34 am

oh.... you've put me in asituation where ihave to tell youwhere igetuptoin16minutesofdrawing...
I have not even a scribbled outline. I'm definitely not a fast artist. *coughs in 5 hours and a half*

Dang you are amazing, that's amazing. ;w; and you draw with a mouse too.
Image Image Image
yap
Image Image
OHHAILTHECHOOKOFLIFE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:14 am

SuperVerl wrote:
    Majestic sparkles.
    Holy crap can you do a lot in only 16 minutes. In 16 minutes I'm often still staring at a blank canvas haha
    You know there's something charming about that shading. I like everything as usual <3

Haha, I wish I was that speedy all the time. I usually have only part of a rough line art done in 16 minutes, IF I'm having a good drawing day. :>
Ahh, thank you so muchhhh, you're really too sweet. ;__;

OHHAILTHECHOOKOFLIFE wrote:oh.... you've put me in asituation where ihave to tell youwhere igetuptoin16minutesofdrawing...
I have not even a scribbled outline. I'm definitely not a fast artist. *coughs in 5 hours and a half*

Dang you are amazing, that's amazing. ;w; and you draw with a mouse too.

AJijdsaifjsfs, dude, I'm not very fast either, that's why I knew if I tried to do a warm-up without a timer, it'd take over an hour and then I wouldn't have time to do other art. x,D But hey, speed doesn't = good art.

Thank you so so so much, dude, seriously. (つд`) You're one of my art role models so gfsijsig, thank you so much.
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me