Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Floofy doggo by SunRaes

Artist SunRaes [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Floofy doggo

Postby SunRaes » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:16 am

Hiya! This is one of the first times I've used Oekaki before, so don't expect much.. ^^'
So, this is probably the very first time I've actually made a fully finished product using Oekaki. I've done a few doodles before, but I've never actually put effort into something, cleaned it up, and then posted it on here. I'm sure the colouring and proportions are inaccurate, but this really started off as a lazy, reference-less sketch. Funnily enough, I've been on this site for just over three years, and I've never really engaged with the site's art community, other than leaving the occasional "Amazing job!!" comment on a post. So, here you all go, my first actual Oekaki post. ♥♥

(Edit: Timer is actually pretty accurate, now that I look at it!)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SunRaes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Floofy doggo

Postby BakaNek0Lord » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:14 am

I really like this! The variety in your line thickness is really pleasant to look at. I also really love the expression and eye! Amazing job!
Alec--He/Him
Image Image ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImage Image Image
Join my new Roleplay The Collision
Artist,Roleplayer,Writer,and other stuffer
BakaNek0Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunRaes » Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:45 pm

BakaNek0Lord wrote:I really like this! The variety in your line thickness is really pleasant to look at. I also really love the expression and eye! Amazing job!

Ahh, thank you so much! I'm not really experienced in digital art (at all), so it's so nice to know that I'm doing a good job! ♥♥
SunRaes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BakaNek0Lord » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:10 pm

Oekaki can be a bit wonky and takes practice but I’d say you did really really god for not being a regular digital artist!
Alec--He/Him
Image Image ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImage Image Image
Join my new Roleplay The Collision
Artist,Roleplayer,Writer,and other stuffer
BakaNek0Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunRaes » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:05 am

BakaNek0Lord wrote:Oekaki can be a bit wonky and takes practice but I’d say you did really really god for not being a regular digital artist!

Thanks so much! I really appreciate the support! ^^
SunRaes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me