Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Sunclan Map by 8 of Spades

Artist 8 of Spades [gallery]
Time spent 23 hours, 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Sunclan Map

Postby 8 of Spades » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:02 am

Sunclan - A clan of cats living around a old unused dam in the high desert. In winter when it rains the water tends to rise to the high line and in summer falls to the low line, the camp being carefully set aside as to not flood. wip more to be here later

Kittypet Clan - The houses here look abandoned and probably should be but still twolegs live among them and with them kittypets. What used to be kittypets anyways, while they may be closer and more comfortable with their tall neighbors most have adopted a clan life of their own to survive in this place. Initially they where aided by Sunclan with the intention that they would move into the oasis but as they learned to hunt and fight in their own territory and their population grew it was decided that they would stay in the land they knew best. Relationships between the two clans are good and free movement between the two territories is normally allowed if your willing to brave the thunderpath. As part of their warrior code they dont eat kittypet food but can still be friendly with twolegs as long as it does not cause trouble for the rest of the clan. Water no matter who it comes from can always be taken.

Just something i've been thinking about. I was gonna use it for a ARPG but i have too many ideas that are pretty specific so im just gonna make it on my own. As an art piece i dont like this but as a map to understand what I want to do with the landscape i think it works quite well.
8 of Spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me