Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

trter by tint

Artist tint [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 18
41 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

trter

Postby tint » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:00 am

we dont care

Image Image
それでも... (それでも...) i have to go... (i have to go...)
tint

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: trter

Postby medicalpaws » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:13 am

I really like this, for some reason I'm getting the smallest "Another" vibes. Probably only because of the X lol. What is this representing other than your characters? o:
c4ccommissionsadopt shop ♡ +21 ♡ MST
* working on social anxiety
please be patient and kind ♡

Proud memeber since 2012
Send me a trade
Hmu in the comments
Gimme a phat like ☆

Have a good day ♡
medicalpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:53 am

This looks INSANE. I love this so much??? You're so good at drawing different faces and characters, fishfisfs.
I love your art style.
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tint » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:53 pm

AngelBowties wrote:I really like this, for some reason I'm getting the smallest "Another" vibes. Probably only because of the X lol. What is this representing other than your characters? o:

omgg, it's funny you say that because i actually had "another" in mind when i made this.
the other day i was bored so i came up with a slightlyyy unoriginal plot for a mystery story. i then drew characters from it in a class list(yearbook?) kinda way, which is relevant to the story. not sure why i decided to use oekaki though, because i couldn't even fit everything on the canvas lol. i wouldn't say the plot is really similar to another, but it was one of the things that sparked the idea, so yeah.

now to actually answer your question, the drawing just represents who has/has not "mysteriously disappeared" yet haha

Lostfairy wrote:This looks INSANE. I love this so much??? You're so good at drawing different faces and characters, fishfisfs.
I love your art style.

thank you so muchhhh!! dsfdsdfs i'm super happy you like it

Image Image
tint

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medicalpaws » Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:39 pm

Damn dude im really wanting to see that as an anime, i really like mystery plots & i usually just watch any horror anime i can find. I don't really know any plot details but so far i can kinda get an idea, and with these characters just their personalities alone?? Dude, that comic or show or story or however you do it sounds like it's gonna be 🔥 🔥 🔥 fire

Proud memeber since 2012
Send me a trade
Hmu in the comments
Gimme a phat like ☆

Have a good day ♡
medicalpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tint » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:17 pm

i love horror & mystery, which is kinda why a lot of the plots to my stories are on the darker side oops. i also really enjoy horror anime. haven't watched any recently unfortunately, but i used to be an avid consumer!
i do still need to develop the plot a bit further & next stop for me is to do the character bios with info on their personalities & stuff. thanks so much!! didn't expect anyone to show an interest in something i randomly created out of boredom jsjaka ngl made my day :'D

Image Image
tint

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medicalpaws » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:09 am

tint wrote:i love horror & mystery, which is kinda why a lot of the plots to my stories are on the darker side oops. i also really enjoy horror anime. haven't watched any recently unfortunately, but i used to be an avid consumer!
i do still need to develop the plot a bit further & next stop for me is to do the character bios with info on their personalities & stuff. thanks so much!! didn't expect anyone to show an interest in something i randomly created out of boredom jsjaka ngl made my day :'D

Same though, i think i pretty much watched all of the horror animes that i could find so lately I've just been reading manga. Really wanting some good scary anime tho! However, if you make a webtoon or something with these characters please for the love of god pm me the link cuz i will be on that like a fly on food man. Have a good one! Thanks for the talk, made me feel really happy too :D

Proud memeber since 2012
Send me a trade
Hmu in the comments
Gimme a phat like ☆

Have a good day ♡
medicalpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist