Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

dragon girl by neferp1tou

Artist neferp1tou [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

dragon girl

Postby neferp1tou » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:19 pm

first drawing of 2020!!! timer is nowhere NEAR correct, this is still a wip!!
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: dragon girl

Postby Lostfairy » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:47 am

OOOOOHH, this looks so good!!! I'll never get over how pretty your line art is, seriously. இ_இ And you're always coming up with such creative new designs for characters! You're so creative - it's really inspiring!!

Anyway, I LOVE this design (her face and hair+horns look so GOOD.) and I can't wait to see more of your 2020 art. <3333 Happy New Yearrr!!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: dragon girl

Postby neferp1tou » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:35 am

Lostfairy wrote:OOOOOHH, this looks so good!!! I'll never get over how pretty your line art is, seriously. இ_இ And you're always coming up with such creative new designs for characters! You're so creative - it's really inspiring!!

Anyway, I LOVE this design (her face and hair+horns look so GOOD.) and I can't wait to see more of your 2020 art. <3333 Happy New Yearrr!!

ahhh, thank you so so much!!! that's such a nice thing to say ;w;' oh my goodness, i can't even describe how happy this comment made me!! i'm inspiring? wow, no one's ever told me that before!! i'm so happy to hear that, ahhhhh thank you!!!! i can't wait to see more of yours!!!! <3
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me