Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Beam by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Beam

Postby Lostfairy » Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:38 am

Wellllppp, this is an old piece of art that I didn't post because it was a gift for my sister and I didn't feel like having covered up piece of art. So yeah, this is a few weeks old and it's weird posting old art. ^-^, I really wanted this out of my unfinished Oekaki drawings.

It's Chen from EXO Climb The Ladder S2 and I knew Chloe really liked how he looked during the time he went to the beach with Chanyeol so I drew that! I'm not at all happy with how it turned out, to be completely honest. But oh well. :>

I don't have much to say except that the timer is mostly accurate, I used a mouse, it took two drawing sessions, and please don't steal/repost this art! Ref, ref, and ref!

All comments and likes are appreciated!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beam

Postby SuperVerl » Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:43 am

What is this nonsense you're talking about, this is absolutely adorable <3 The moment I looked at it it pulled on my heartstrings -w-

Toyhouse 💛💛💛 Image
Hey friends, play Monster Hunter
SuperVerl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beam

Postby Lostfairy » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:15 am

SuperVerl wrote:
    What is this nonsense you're talking about, this is absolutely adorable <3 The moment I looked at it it pulled on my heartstrings -w-

N'aww, gosh, really? o(╥﹏╥)o Thank you so much, Super!! <33 This comment really made my day, fsihfsiufhs. <333
You're awesome, don't ever forget that!!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me