Artist Gizmutt [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

{Murky waters} LyreBee 04

Postby Gizmutt » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:03 pm

Yeah I shouldn't make pets at midnight c:
It turned out ok though

What is a lyrebee? Nobody really knows. They first started popping up after an asteroid penetrated earths atmosphere. So it can be assumed that they are alien in origin, however their uncanny resemblance to a mix of earth's cat/bat species would lead some to believe that mysterious properties from the asteroid fused these creature. Which would make sense except for one odd characteristic. Lyrebee's are able to disappear for exactly 10 minutes at a time. Typically they reappear in a different spot from which they started, leading the foremost scientist in the study of the odd creatures to believe it to be a defensive measure- however because of the lyrebee's mischievous nature a few have been found in the same spot, often with some sort of pilfered goods.
Lyrebee's are able to speak in formed words telepathically, verbally however they are only able to communicate in an odd musical hum. A sound much like the lyre instrument, thus giving them the name lyrebee.

This guy girl will just be a raffle, we'll see if we get any interest
Will end 1/1 2020
Code: Select all
User name:
Lyrebee name:
Number
So say goodbye to the old, and hello to that rainbow road ...
Gizmutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: {Murky waters} LyreBee 04

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:34 am

User name: HappyAlpaca16
Lyrebee name: Toxic
Number 1

Last bumped by Gizmutt on Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:34 am.
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me