Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Abby by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Abby

Postby Lostfairy » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:26 am

Oops, I'm not posting this in the correct spot buuut this art is for this contest!!

OH MY GOSH, there were so many characters I wanted to draw but I chose Abby, her design is so prettyyyy and fun! I say this a lot but I really loved drawing this?! I enjoyed myself sooo much! And woo, got some anatomy practice in! I've also never drawn a cyclops/one-eyed person before! I was worried it'd be super hard but I think it turned out okay? ^^ But yeah, I just had a ton of fun doing this piece. ^u^

Anyway, I hope you like it, Mint! And if for giving credit, if you could link back to my IG, that'd be splendid! <3

Welp, apparently when I learn new techniques, I use them a ton. Red line art is simply too satisfying for me! ;_; Opinions on it would lovely, is it good or bad, yay or nay? And yeah, I did that mix of block shading and gradient shading. SJsfoijsofis, I like how it looks. Plus, it's like shading things twice and shading is my favorite part of drawing so. (・∀・)

The timer is mostly accurate, I used a mouse, it took one drawing session, and please don't steal/repost this! Only mint_fox can use this art! And I look at this for the pose.

All comments and likes are appreciated! Stay warm, it's cold outside. <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me