Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Dieter by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Dieter

Postby Lostfairy » Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:56 am

Second piece of art today AND it's another I Love Yoo character, whaaaa?! What can I say, I'm making the most of today and I've wanted to draw Webtoon characters for a while. ^~^

By the way, DIETER IS A PRECIOUS BOY. (*^▽^*) I love himmmm. I have such a hard time figuring out if I ship him with Shin-ae since I reallyyyy ship her with Kousuke andd Yeong-gi. It's a love square and I'm sooo confused with it. ;_;

But YEAH, I did red line art and a mix of gradient and block shading in this piece again! Does it look okay?

Also, what the heck is anatomy? I think I left it out in the cold and it froze to death so I can't use it. (゜∇゜)

I still like how this turned out, honestlyyy? I wasn't sure if I could do his short hair or do a full-body pose since I haven't done one of those since Inktober, I think? It's not the best but I still like it. ^^

The timer is off by a little, I used a mouse, and please don't steal/repost this art! Dieter belongs to Quimchee!

All comments and likes are appreciated! <3 Have a great day!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me