Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

ke ke ke ke by neferp1tou

Artist neferp1tou [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

ke ke ke ke

Postby neferp1tou » Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:23 am

it's been a while since i've drawn a bird! i'm actually really proud of this apart from the foot/leg placement and uneven opacity, i feel like i've gotten a lot better with my artwork! though, i really want to improve enough to where my art looks more realistic, well, my bird drawings at least LOL
this is still a wip, so if anyone has any feedback or critique on this piece i would really appreciate it! all likes, comments, and feedback/critique are appreciated greatly. also, if anyone has any other birds that they'd like for me to draw, either pm me or post here! if anyone has their own photography of a bird, i feel like it would be super cool if i could use it as a reference to draw!! well, thanks for reading, i hope everyone has an awesome day!!
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ke ke ke ke

Postby Johto » Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:22 am

This style reminds me of gothic medieval art, it's really pretty! I love the feathers!
Anna | She/her | Nonbinary
Fictional middle aged
man Enthusiast | I love
Zelda, Pokemon, Sonic,
FFXIV, No More Heroes,
MGR, Okami and Devil May Cry

I love animals in general, I
think marine life is really cool

Fandoms on my Carrd
Carrd | Toyhouse | Click if you dare
Funny video that I change sometimes

(I go by TwilightBard on most platforms)
Johto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:51 am

Pokedex Holder wrote:This style reminds me of gothic medieval art, it's really pretty! I love the feathers!

ooh wow, now that you mention it, it reminds me a lot of that too! it's super cool that you noticed that, maybe i'll try to experiment with this style some more :}! and aahh, thank you so much!! that is very kind of you, i appreciate it lots <33!! drawing the feathers is probably my favorite part, haha!!
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sardine » Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:52 am

this looks amazing!
if you want to fix the feet, you could select it and use the move tool to shift them to the right

x
╔───────────────────────────╗

xxxxxxxxxxxFollowing ✓
fish guy

win C$500 + OMGSRs (every entry gets rares)
USD commissions open. black lives matter
11:32AM - Jun 26 2012
xxxxxx xxxxxxx

╚───────────────────────────╝
sardine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:43 am

sardine wrote:this looks amazing!
if you want to fix the feet, you could select it and use the move tool to shift them to the right

oh my gosh, thank you so much, i really appreciate that <3!! i might do that!! i just didn't want to have to go and redo the feathers since i'm awful at redrawing/fixing my art once i've moved things around haha :'> thank you for telling me!
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:21 am

Waaahhh, this is so detailed and so flippin' cool?! I can't get over all of those featherssss, wowww. ;_; I personally think the placement of the foot looks amazing! ^^ This whole thing looks amazing! You always put such time and detail into your drawings - it shows. <33 And don't worry, I know you'll improve like you want and I'll be cheering you on like crazy!!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:35 pm

Lostfairy wrote:Waaahhh, this is so detailed and so flippin' cool?! I can't get over all of those featherssss, wowww. ;_; I personally think the placement of the foot looks amazing! ^^ This whole thing looks amazing! You always put such time and detail into your drawings - it shows. <33 And don't worry, I know you'll improve like you want and I'll be cheering you on like crazy!!

ohhh myyy gooodness!!!! thank you so, so much lost!! aaahhh, really? i think i'm warming up to it a little bit, haha! ahh this comment really warmed my heart, i can't express how thankful i am for your kind words <3 i'll keep making art and try my best to get better, i'm really excited about where my style will end up, haha! i hope you have a great day!

Last bumped by neferp1tou on Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:35 pm.
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me