Café Kitties by Undyne7119

Based on Click to view
Artist Undyne7119 [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Café Kitties

Postby Undyne7119 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:04 pm

Welcome to the Cat Café, where we take care of homeless cats and put them up for adoption! Would you like some beverages? Feel free to check around the adoption room, where you can adopt cats that need a home! Taking one home is free, so you don't have to pay me, however tips are fine! If you want to adopt, there will be a form you have to fill out. After a certain amount of time, we choose 6 people to adopt those cats! Enjoy your stay!

People with no Café Kitties will be more likely to win them. Please make a thread to have a place to store them! After adoption, these cats can be used in any way you want, with credit and a link back here. These cats may be re-gifted or sent back to me for re-adoption, but not sold, in any way. Selling will result in a warning, and if you keep doing it, a ban.

Now please d0 go and enjoy yourself! Have fun with the kitties!
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me